Adblock breaks this site

Botting 1-80 strength log.

Discussion in 'RuneScape 3 Pictures, Videos and Progress Logs' started by Sylvare, Jul 4, 2009.

  1. Sylvare

    Sylvare Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2009
    Posts:
    70
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Botting 1-80 strength log.

    Currently:43/80
    Status:Unbanned
    Combat Level:22
    Hey. I will be botting on my new pure 1-80 str, and hopefully make a nice obby mauler. (1 every other stat) I will be using Mutant's flawless falador chicken killer with RSbot. I really don't care that much if i'm banned. I will be botting 4-8 hours a day, with break handlers and TheAntiban. I will take breaks every day or two.


    So yeah, hope it works out well.:love:


    Pictures now.

    July 04 09:
    [​IMG]

    July 04 09:
    [​IMG]

    July 04 09:
    [​IMG]

    July 06 09:
    [​IMG]
    ​
     
  2. HeavenLord

    HeavenLord ujean
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 16, 2007
    Posts:
    2,664
    Referrals:
    5
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Botting 1-80 strength log.

    logs go in pictures and video not general discussion, I moved the thread for you, so don't worry. Also 8 hours a day of botting is really noticeable, try toning it down a little. Good luck!
     
  3. Sylvare

    Sylvare Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2009
    Posts:
    70
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Botting 1-80 strength log.

    Alright, I'll take that into consideration. Sorry also, didn't know.
     
  4. FellSilent

    FellSilent Member

    Joined:
    Jul 4, 2009
    Posts:
    52
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Botting 1-80 strength log.

    Ahh, I'm going to use this thread as refference. I'm currently botting Woodcut and Fish on some accounts, so it will be nice to see how you keep your logs.

    I also downloaded this mutants chicken pwner, or something like that.

    Does it include Antiban and Breakhandler? It will be great if you could tell me, before I try it out.

    Thanks and I'll be watching this thread :)
     
  5. Sylvare

    Sylvare Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2009
    Posts:
    70
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Botting 1-80 strength log.

    Well, it's a really good script but those don't come with it. Breakhandler usually just comes with the normal RSbot you download. ( You can check by clicking file select antibans in the RSbot client.) And then the antiban i have you can just get directly off the rsbot site.
     
  6. Zak_rs2

    Zak_rs2 Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 22, 2009
    Posts:
    1,753
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Botting 1-80 strength log.

    Gona take u a few months, those spots get so crowded :embar:
    Good luck though :nuts:
     
  7. Sylvare

    Sylvare Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2009
    Posts:
    70
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Botting 1-80 strength log.

    Thanks, but let's hope it doesn't go quite that long, lol.
     
  8. ZzDiety

    ZzDiety Apprentice

    Joined:
    Oct 24, 2008
    Posts:
    844
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Botting 1-80 strength log.

    Wow good luck, lets hope it doesnt get banned at 80 strength :)

    It'll be a blessing from zamorak.

    =]

    Good luck,
    ZzDiety.
     
  9. Sylvare

    Sylvare Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2009
    Posts:
    70
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Botting 1-80 strength log.

    Haha, yeah. :p
     
  10. Epic Anomaly

    Epic Anomaly Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2009
    Posts:
    315
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Botting 1-80 strength log.

    Won't take a month to bot 80 str if oyu keep at it.
     
  11. Bombastic

    Bombastic Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 24, 2008
    Posts:
    279
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Botting 1-80 strength log.

    gl on 80str don't get banned :)
     
  12. Sylvare

    Sylvare Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2009
    Posts:
    70
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Botting 1-80 strength log.

    Thanks guys.
     
  13. Rsbot king botter

    Rsbot king botter Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 21, 2009
    Posts:
    1,440
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Botting 1-80 strength log.

    Good luck mate il be a supporter :D:D
     
  14. FellSilent

    FellSilent Member

    Joined:
    Jul 4, 2009
    Posts:
    52
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Botting 1-80 strength log.

    Ah cheers man, I didn't know that :) . Glad to see your 26 now, i'll have another look at the end of tomorrow.

    Also, do the chicken spots get crowded by other botters? Thanks.

    -Fell
     
  15. Non_Stopwcer

    Non_Stopwcer Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 28, 2009
    Posts:
    344
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Botting 1-80 strength log.

    Good Luck i botted from 72 firemaking to 81 and banned had 231 membership left and 4 99's :S
     
  16. reynes

    reynes Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Oct 7, 2008
    Posts:
    529
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Botting 1-80 strength log.

    Good luck dude! ;) I hope u make it.
    I got banned on my pure .. :(
     
  17. Sylvare

    Sylvare Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2009
    Posts:
    70
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Botting 1-80 strength log.

    Oh gosh, after all these bans I'm getting sorta skeptical, lol. Well, I don't really care if i'm banned, so yea, I'll keep going. I'm getting 30 str today, hopefully 35-40 tomorrow. Gonna stop for the day and post a pic in the sec. Thanks for all the support!


    Edit: Oh, and I found a world with nobody else, so it pwns. :)


    Edit: Uploaded another pic :)
     
  18. Sylvare

    Sylvare Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2009
    Posts:
    70
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Botting 1-80 strength log.

    Stopping for the night. 35 strength, uploading another pic. Tomorrow going to get somewhere from 40-45 str. :) First day was a sucess!
     
  19. deadly serious

    deadly serious Grand Master

    Joined:
    Dec 25, 2008
    Posts:
    3,755
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Pokémon Trainer
    Botting 1-80 strength log.

    Very nice so far, I hope you don't get banned. Good luck!
     
  20. Sylvare

    Sylvare Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2009
    Posts:
    70
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Botting 1-80 strength log.

    Thank-you. :)
     
< Demented Radio Obby Mauler Log! | King's Pure Log >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site