Borderlands 2 for Splinter Cell Blacklist

Discussion in 'Steam Sales' started by REEMpro, Aug 24, 2013.

Borderlands 2 for Splinter Cell Blacklist
  1. Unread #1 - Aug 24, 2013 at 7:26 PM
  2. REEMpro
    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2013
    Posts:
    11
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    REEMpro Newcomer

    Borderlands 2 for Splinter Cell Blacklist

    Hi,

    I have got an unused CD-key for Borderlands 2 on Steam and I am interested in trading it for Splinter Cell Blacklist.

    I would like to add a screenshot to prove my ownership but since I can't I posted a link to it in another forum.

    [​IMG]
     
  3. Unread #2 - Aug 24, 2013 at 9:58 PM
  4. Rafa_m
    Joined:
    Oct 29, 2012
    Posts:
    102
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Rafa_m Active Member

    Borderlands 2 for Splinter Cell Blacklist

    no way mate, blacklist is probably worth 5 times more
     
  5. Unread #3 - Aug 24, 2013 at 10:35 PM
  6. charlesbronson
    Joined:
    Jan 9, 2010
    Posts:
    185
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    charlesbronson Active Member

    Borderlands 2 for Splinter Cell Blacklist

    thursday if you wait i get a splinter cell blacklist digital deluxe code that comes with my graphics card it also comes with splinter cell conviction digital deluxe, $25 its yours. it will only be redeemable on uplay though.
     
< Selling Steam Account! | [WTS] 4 DiGiT STEAM ACCOUNTS [<<] >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site