Adblock breaks this site

+BoP+ Account Shop!

Discussion in 'RS3 Polypore Accounts' started by +BoP+, Sep 20, 2009.

  1. +BoP+

    +BoP+ Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 22, 2009
    Posts:
    322
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    +BoP+ Account Shop!

    I'm not gonna bot for that, that's a waste of RAM on my computer, lol. 40 attack n 60 str I could probably get in a day, but i'm busy so i just said 2-3 days. :)
     
  2. +BoP+

    +BoP+ Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 22, 2009
    Posts:
    322
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    +BoP+ Account Shop!

    [​IMG]​
     
  3. Lordhooters

    Lordhooters Zombitch
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 15, 2009
    Posts:
    928
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    +BoP+ Account Shop!

    is account one's bank flooded with members items? or is it a "good enough to eat" account???

    cause i might just eat it with a side order of mashed potatoes!!! (means im considering buying =p )
     
  4. +BoP+

    +BoP+ Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 22, 2009
    Posts:
    322
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    +BoP+ Account Shop!

    There might be 1M TOPS in Members items, and by tomorrow hopefully it will be 71 mining, i'm trying to get 10k coal on to the account. Currently at 1.5K (mined that today) :)
     
  5. Lordhooters

    Lordhooters Zombitch
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 15, 2009
    Posts:
    928
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    +BoP+ Account Shop!

    That wasn't the question, the question is the bank account like severely full?? I hate dropping items, because if i decide to make it members i hate knowing that i dropped something i needed.
     
  6. NickVsYou

    NickVsYou Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 29, 2009
    Posts:
    159
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    +BoP+ Account Shop!

    LOL banned, gf don't go selling invalid auths
     
  7. -BoP-

    -BoP- Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 11, 2009
    Posts:
    4
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    +BoP+ Account Shop!

    Hey dumbass, it's for spamming, apparently I spam hardcore, kinda like the post you just posted, reported for spam btw. The mod even told me specifically that he trusts that I don't scam, besides, it's your own fault that your auth got banned, I didn't share it for you, you did. I gave you the auth, you got it banned. It was not banned when I sold it to you, and it's banned now.. Hmm suspicious?

    Dumbass. And it's temp ban til October 25, get a life kiddo. STILL SELLING THINGS.

    EDIT:
    No it's got 4M now btw, and it has 30 members days. Yes, I put members on it. ANd It'll have probably 6M by tomorrow. I've been merching on it, and it doesn't even have member slots filled all the way up. The bank isn't anywhere near "Severely full"
     
  8. Fat_Al

    Fat_Al Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 5, 2007
    Posts:
    136
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    +BoP+ Account Shop!

    You arnt allowed to make new accounts are you, isn't that ban evasion?
     
  9. -BoP-

    -BoP- Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 11, 2009
    Posts:
    4
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    +BoP+ Account Shop!

    Sorry, couldn't handle this kid, he always flames and accuses, need to report as an infraction. So I made a new account. Thanks for the info though.
     
  10. -BoP-

    -BoP- Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 11, 2009
    Posts:
    4
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    +BoP+ Account Shop!

    If I happened to be +BoP+ and happen to have an account sales thread called "+BoP+ Account Shop!" and Account 1 happened to have an update, the update would most likely [bold]LEGIT[/bold] look something like this
    Account 1: (UPDATED : 5M CASH AND ALMOST 71 MINING)

    [​IMG]
     
  11. Baked Sales

    Baked Sales Newcomer

    Joined:
    Oct 16, 2009
    Posts:
    11
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    +BoP+ Account Shop!

    Hey You Can Still Add This Kid, He Is Still Selling Hes Just Banned For Spamming, No Not Scamming, Spamming -.- Look At His Vouches Does He Look Like He Scams? Ps Sin666 Likes Dick In And Around His Mouth.
     
  12. wiechu

    wiechu Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 19, 2009
    Posts:
    545
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    +BoP+ Account Shop!

    Careful, this guy is a scammer. I have vidded my trade with him, was selling 2 easters for market price + usd... Well, I didn't receive the usd. I will upload the vid tomorrow if anyone wants it.
     
< (pins) lvl 42 pure (owns) | Selling AMAZING Level 95 Pure with over 75m. >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site