Adblock breaks this site

BOOSTING SERVICE [Iron - Silver I]

Discussion in 'LoL ELO Boosting' started by ThisisThisGuy, Aug 13, 2022.

  1. ThisisThisGuy

    ThisisThisGuy Active Member

    Joined:
    Nov 22, 2019
    Posts:
    137
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    122
    Discord Unique ID:
    649869154903523330
    Discord Username:
    ThisisThisGuy#7632
    BOOSTING SERVICE [Iron - Silver I]

    Hello all,

    I am offering my boosting service for League. I am an efficient player who can grind from iron to silver while playing Jungle/Support. I main Warwick for Jungle and I can run many for support with my duo. If you have a custom order, let me know.

    I can not do Silver Promotions to gold yet!

    I want to work on my reputation and work on the lower level accounts. When I receive good enough reputation, i will work on harder ELOs.

    DISCORD: ThisisThisGuy#7632
     
< [BOOSTING][WILDRIFT] free wins up to diamond | ($25 donor)(+50 vouchers) we upload accounts lv 30 >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site