Adblock breaks this site
  1. *ATTENTION* Threads posted in this section are hidden until approved by a staff member. You can also post as a guest by clicking "Post New Thread." Thank you.

Bogla Joe ban removal request

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by Bogla_Joe, Oct 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bogla_Joe

    Bogla_Joe Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    Bogla Joe ban removal request

    I used to work for Bogla and one time Bogla was worried his workers were phished so he requested our accounts to get banned. I quit for awhile and never requested to get unbanned until now.

    I've tried to use "Bogla Joe" username on this topic but it keeps saying its already in use and tells me to login but when I do that it says i need to logout and post here to request an unban.

    Thanks,
    Bogla Joe
     
  2. Wonderland

    Wonderland spokesman

    Joined:
    Oct 28, 2012
    Posts:
    10,442
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1,154
    Bogla Joe ban removal request

    Requesting an unban for you.
     
< ownagge requesting a pardon for account sharing with IRL friend | Temporarily Banned >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site