Blaxe AKA Monkeysgold Pardon 2021.

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by MonkeysGold, Sep 24, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unread #1 - Sep 24, 2021 at 6:18 PM
  2. MonkeysGold
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    MonkeysGold Sales#6515
    Two Factor Authentication User Extreme Homosex Homosex

MonkeysGold MonkeysGold.com - The #1 Runescape Game Site
    $200 USD Donor New

Your profile link: Blaxe

Profile links for all of your Sythe accounts: Blaxe

Report/post/reason that got you banned: Scammer MonkeysGold Sales

Proof of contacting victims for repayment or repayment of victims: Not related with any payments.

Anything you weren't banned for but want to confess to now: No.

Detailed description of the events that took place and why you think we should forgive you:

Hello sythe, a while back I was contacted if I still had stock for 07 RSGP. I was out of stock, but I wanted to help the guy so I searched the internet for a website for him that had stock for a good price. This turned out to be a scam website so the guy felt like I tried to scam him and made a report. It was never my intention to attempt to scam this user, I tried doing him a favour but I made a big mistake by not checking the website. I knew the website name so I thought they were legit, but I did not know they were a fake website. After this big mistake I have grown in this business and ever since I double check the links I am sending to other people. I am very unfamiliar with ''Scam related matters'' have never been called a scammer outside of sythe or anything, I will not be a community threat to sythe either. This mistake will never happen again. I am now also working on my own website with the right people around me to get my own thing done, and those stupid big mistakes are no longer part of that. Things like this won't happen again in my name. -Blaxe, aka Monkeysgold.com

Have you fully read and followed the pardon rules and requirements in this thread? Yes.

Previous pardon link(s) if applicable:
    MonkeysGold request a pardon
    DNT Blaxe
    Monkeysgold Pardon 2021

^ Livelio likes this.
  3. Unread #2 - Sep 24, 2021 at 6:49 PM
  4. Yoshiki
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    yoloshiki
    Typhlosion Umbreon Politoed Milotic Lairon Why is there BACON in the SOAP!? Le Wubba Lubba Dub Dub The Mortyest Morty Wait, do you not have an Archer rank?
    Not sure if srs or just newfag... TOKI! AM'S YOU WEARINGS MY PANTS? Christmas 2023 Halloween 2023 Detective Two Factor Authentication User Staff of the Quarter Winner

Yoshiki Runestake.com - Slots & Original Games

< DSS requesting pardon | Ayl requesting a pardon for Staff Scamquit >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site