Adblock breaks this site

blackbyte Scammed Me 43m for Firecape

Discussion in 'Report A Scammer Archive' started by SH3LK3, Dec 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SH3LK3

    SH3LK3 Newcomer

    Joined:
    Jun 12, 2017
    Posts:
    5
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    3
  2. johncx

    johncx Mudzilla
    $100 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Jan 3, 2010
    Posts:
    2,151
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1
    Verified Diamond Two Factor Authentication User
    blackbyte Scammed Me 43m for Firecape

    I'm pretty sure that's an imposter. I have Blackbyte on Skype and his display name is "Jacob -blackbyte-" and has been for months. You should take a picture of the scammer's skype ID.
     
  3. SH3LK3

    SH3LK3 Newcomer

    Joined:
    Jun 12, 2017
    Posts:
    5
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    3
  4. SH3LK3

    SH3LK3 Newcomer

    Joined:
    Jun 12, 2017
    Posts:
    5
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    3
    blackbyte Scammed Me 43m for Firecape

    I see it now, looks like I fucked up and added the wrong person on skype.....ugh....
     
  5. Pathogen v2

    Pathogen v2 About A Week - Video 2k18
    $50 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Feb 21, 2011
    Posts:
    2,402
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    620
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    186691826466422786
    Discord Username:
    Pathogenv2
    Verified Ironman
    blackbyte Scammed Me 43m for Firecape

    Should always confirm with a sythe PM mate, Sorry for your loss.
     
  6. Vlad

    Vlad Hero

    Joined:
    Mar 1, 2007
    Posts:
    7,677
    Referrals:
    4
    Sythe Gold:
    1,802
    blackbyte Scammed Me 43m for Firecape

    As previously mentioned, unfortunately you were imposter scammed. You traded with "live:salvadore.dalean" instead of "salvadore.dalean".

    I'm very sorry for your loss, please ask for a PM in future when trading on Skype/any method of communication outside of Sythe.
     
< Tren scammed me for 1 ltc | Private Report >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site