Black Ops 2 Challenge Store

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Xbox Sales and Services' started by TheViableThreat, Jan 2, 2013.

Black Ops 2 Challenge Store
  1. Unread #1 - Jan 2, 2013 at 4:17 PM
  2. TheViableThreat
    Joined:
    Aug 14, 2011
    Posts:
    268
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    TheViableThreat Forum Addict

    Black Ops 2 Challenge Store

    So basically what this is, is if you need challenges done, whatever they may be, I'll do them, probably for Paypal.
    I will not do whole gold guns, etc. This is if you need like 100 kills with no perks/attachments, etc.

    Example. I did the 5 killstreak with crossbow and the double kill for a guy the other day. I also got the 150 kills with no perks and attatchements for another guy so he would be closer to gold.

    My services are fast, and will not drop your KDR!!!!


    ALSO: I can get in you in to Masters League for League Play!! Right now I'm doing that for $12 Paypal. Masters League is the top 2 percent of League players. I was Master rank 2 last season.


    Post UP!
     
  3. Unread #2 - Jan 3, 2013 at 1:22 AM
  4. TheViableThreat
    Joined:
    Aug 14, 2011
    Posts:
    268
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    TheViableThreat Forum Addict

    Black Ops 2 Challenge Store

    bumpppppppppp
     
  5. Unread #3 - Jan 3, 2013 at 6:59 PM
  6. TheViableThreat
    Joined:
    Aug 14, 2011
    Posts:
    268
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    TheViableThreat Forum Addict

    Black Ops 2 Challenge Store

    Bump. Open right now :D
     
  7. Unread #4 - Jan 7, 2013 at 8:23 PM
  8. TheViableThreat
    Joined:
    Aug 14, 2011
    Posts:
    268
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    TheViableThreat Forum Addict

    Black Ops 2 Challenge Store

    Open for orders!
     
< Am i Allowed to sell this please look | Fifa 13 xbox ultimate team coins for sale >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site