Adblock breaks this site

Bitcoins where and how?

Discussion in 'Assets and Investment' started by Dark Br3ndan, Jun 17, 2012.

  1. Dark Br3ndan

    Dark Br3ndan Active Member

    Joined:
    Mar 8, 2007
    Posts:
    180
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Bitcoins where and how?

    I have just started looking into Bitcoins as a currency to make a few transactions. My question is how and where do I get them? I understand they can be bought from vendors but I was wondering if anyone knows of a legit seller. Any help is appreciated thanks.
     
  2. stojac

    stojac Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 7, 2007
    Posts:
    262
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    16
    Bitcoins where and how?

    My advice, stay away from the darknet.
    There are vendors but not worth the risk.

    Bitcoins Can fluctate in price fast, so most people only use them for illegal activities due to how untraceable they are.
     
  3. Laptop65

    Laptop65 Hero
    $50 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Dec 19, 2010
    Posts:
    7,931
    Referrals:
    4
    Sythe Gold:
    452
    Sythe RSPS Player Sythe Awards 2012 Winner Sythe's 10th Anniversary St. Patrick's Day 2013
    Bitcoins where and how?

  4. kill dank

    kill dank Hero

    Joined:
    Mar 4, 2010
    Posts:
    6,471
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    13
    St. Patrick's Day 2013
    Bitcoins where and how?

    Why even mention that? There are plenty of reputable vendors.
     
  5. Maidak

    Maidak Visit mmoclub.com to buy/sell your RS gold!
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 29, 2011
    Posts:
    1,008
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Bitcoins where and how?

    I can sell you bitcoins for RSGP if your interested in a ecurrency exchange.
     
< Need help with Buisness name, motto and concept - PRIZE | Binary Betting >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site