New here..

Discussion in 'Cryptocurrency, Finance, & Gambling Discussion' started by Radovan, Aug 1, 2019.

New here..
  1. Unread #1 - Aug 1, 2019 at 12:14 PM
  2. Radovan
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Radovan Forum Addict
    Banned

New here..

Hello,
    I've sold my WoW Account to an user from here,and we agreed on Bitcoin...
    So i was in a rush and he told me I have to make a wallet on www.blmtrade.com as he has his money there...
    So I did and he gained my trust by sending money first,which was 750$,i recieved the money but I now can't do ANYTHING with it,by this time I already gave him the account so now I think im out on both?
    I'm willing to pay 50-100$ to someone that can help me save my payment on this one,I've tried multiple forums don't know what to do...
    Support team of that page tells me : "Minimum deposit for verificaton is 0.015 BTC then you can move your funds".

Thanks!
    -Radovan

^ Eazy E likes this.
  3. Unread #2 - Aug 2, 2019 at 4:17 AM
  4. Radovan
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Radovan Forum Addict
    Banned

New here..

bump..

5. Unread #3 - Aug 2, 2019 at 7:30 AM
  6. Joshi
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Two Factor Authentication User

Joshi Active Member

New here..

Hi you'd need to verify your account or try moving the btc out of that exchange to a different exchange or btc wallet (bitcoin.com). ? then liquidate it on here, (sell to btc trusted btc buyer on here)

7. Unread #4 - Aug 2, 2019 at 8:18 AM
  8. Radovan
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Radovan Forum Addict
    Banned

New here..

I truly appreciate the response! @Joshi , I need to get verified in order to move it to a different wallet indeed,but whats the point of me depositing 0.015 BTC to get verified? thats what I don't understand,sounds like a scam to me.

9. Unread #5 - Aug 2, 2019 at 7:24 PM
  10. Joshi
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Joshi Active Member

New here..

Honestly man I looked through it again and it seems sketch like the team seems fake (no linkedin or any way to confirm they are real), there is basically no search results for blmtrade, it seems too cheaply made and the fact there is no rankings for blm trade on any crypto ranking site is a red flag. Not even a mention of it in any fourms or reviews. I find it hard to believe an exchange like that would exist with no online presence.

Do not put money in the BLMtrade exchange. Quite frankly seems like he scammed you as there is no need to make a wallet specifically on there to receive btc since You can use ANY BTC WALLET from ANY PLACE like coin base or any major exchange to receive your funds sent so that makes no sense of him to ask you to specifically make a account on there to receive his BTC. Also it makes no sense for an exchange to ask you to deposit .015 btc when you already meet the minimum balance requirement with the $750 of btc already on your account. Also the fact he sent YOU a Newcomer or (previously no account on sythe) $750 first with no middle man is another red flag. No offense to you but no one hands $750 to a new comer and that too goes first with no middle man to facilitate the trade. I am sorry to say but report that person. Recover the account if you can. Cause all in all it looks like they tried to play you and wanted you to buy into their horse shit.

BEFORE DOING ANY BTC OR CRYPTO TRANSACTIONS YOU NEED TO VERIFY IT SO CHECK THAT TRANSACTION HERE:

To look up a bitcoin transaction, users can visit https://www.blockchain.com/explorer and use the search bar on the upper right to learn more about a particular bitcoin address, transaction hash, or block number by entering it in the search field. Once you click enter, information about your search query will display.

If that transaction doesn't show up on Blockchain.com then the person is a fraud.

^ Radovan likes this.
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2019
  11. Unread #6 - Aug 2, 2019 at 7:45 PM
  12. Joshi
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Joshi Active Member

New here..

UPDATE:

BLMTRADE IT IS DEFINITELY A SCAM!

HERE IS THE STATS FOR THE WEBSITE IT WAS CREATED ONLY 18 days ago:
    Is Blmtrade.com Legit or Scam? | IsLegitSite

HERE ARE THE DESCRIPTIONS OF THE TEAM MEMBERS FOR:

CHECK IT HERE ->

https://blmtrade.com/about

CEO - (FAKE)

"One day I understood, that our financial future is cryptocurrecne. I decided to make this future closer to us, and in 3 years I put together a team a team, and we created Blmtrade Exchange. But I made it for YOU."

DEVELOPER- (SO STUPID)

"I realized my dream of creating something big and important, and now, a few years later, I finally realized myself in programming. And I will not stop now, I'll make Blmtrade better"

REGULATORY CONSULTANT - (SOUNDS SO DUMB)

"I am sure, that law should be everywhere, especially in the financial industry. I untroduced law into cryptocurrencies in our exchange, and will do it all over the world."

CFO- (READ ITS SO STUPID)

"I'm taking care about your funds, because it is your property. And I'm taking care about Blmtrade Exchange, because I'm a part of it, and I love it."

Security Engineer- ( SO DUMB)
    "My work - is protecting your funds from any intruders, and I make it well, because our system was never hacked. I hope, that my work gives to you confidence and calm in the safety of your funds."

HEAD OF COMMUNICATIONS- (BULL SHIT)
    "I like to answer interesting questions, especially if they are asked by interesting people. I represent interests of Blmtrade Exchange to the public and I know what people want."

Further INFO

Domain Name: BLMTRADE.COM
    Registry Domain ID: 2413358903_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
    Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.namecheap.com
    Registrar URL: http://www.namecheap.com
    Updated Date: 2019-07-16T14:22:41Z
    Creation Date: 2019-07-16T12:03:11Z
    Registry Expiry Date: 2020-07-16T12:03:11Z
    Registrar: NameCheap, Inc.
    Registrar IANA ID: 1068
    Name Server: CHAN.NS.CLOUDFLARE.COM
    Name Server: YICHUN.NS.CLOUDFLARE.COM
    DNSSEC: unsigned
    SEEMS LIKE AN ASIAN OPERATION (SERVER "Yi CHUN" and "CHAN")

^ Radovan likes this.
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2019
  13. Unread #7 - Aug 3, 2019 at 5:01 AM
  14. Radovan
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Radovan Forum Addict
    Banned

New here..

@Joshi thank you very much for your explanation you're a legend,would you maybe have discord so i can show you some other stuff? ^^ thanks

15. Unread #8 - Aug 3, 2019 at 9:30 AM
  16. Joshi
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Joshi Active Member

New here..

No problem, gotta be careful. Check your inbox on here sent my discord.

17. Unread #9 - Aug 3, 2019 at 2:53 PM
  18. Luvers
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Luvers Forum Addict

New here..

Yeah recover your account my man! Let us know if you manage. Wishing you the best.

Edit: The address they give on the website is for the Heron Tower, found in London's financial district. 0% chance they are actually there. The rest of the website seems to have been filled out by someone who is severely limited, so RIP!

^ Radovan likes this.
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2019
  19. Unread #10 - Aug 3, 2019 at 3:21 PM
  20. Radovan
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Radovan Forum Addict
    Banned

New here..

I highly appreciate your response.

^ Luvers likes this.
< Bitcoin predictions for 2019? | Best FREE Stock Broker Out ATM >