Adblock breaks this site
  1. *ATTENTION* Threads posted in this section are hidden until approved by a staff member. You can also post as a guest by clicking "Post New Thread." Thank you.

Bgvinkel ban

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by loki132, Oct 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. loki132

    loki132 Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    Bgvinkel ban

    Hello I'm bgvinkel
    And I have say that today I got my pc back from the repair shop.
    I have sent it last sunday and today I login to see what are people trading/selling but when I login I see a ban that I have no idea why.
    I saw some of the threads that this person that was on the account made.
    and I logged on skype and saw everything because everything was there - the full scam, so I logged on with a different skype death_by_prison.
    Sorry but I'm not the guy that sells a hearthstone beta, because I'm waiting for it too or neither I'm selling Steam/LoL/BF3 I dont have those games and I will never sell a steam account with 50+ games
    I would like this account unbanned and if it is I will make a new account with a fresh start
     
  2. R

    R Legend
    Retired Administrator Roary Donor Mudkips Legendary

    Joined:
    Apr 4, 2011
    Posts:
    19,571
    Referrals:
    16
    Sythe Gold:
    572
    In Memory of Jon <3 n4n0 Sythe Awards 2013 Winner
    Bgvinkel ban

    The IP used yesterday matches your normal IP, including this one. Denied.
     
< haha just read the sticky sorry about this | High Pardon *Lillie_Services* >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site