Adblock breaks this site

Best software for PKing video?

Discussion in 'RuneScape Miscellaneous' started by PecuniaZ, Mar 1, 2011.

  1. PecuniaZ

    PecuniaZ Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 18, 2011
    Posts:
    210
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Best software for PKing video?

    I don't know where to post this but I would like opinions on the best free (AND SAFE) software to download for recording a f2p PKing video in my browser.

    Post :)
     
  2. FluBz

    FluBz Active Member

    Joined:
    Feb 16, 2011
    Posts:
    164
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Best software for PKing video?

    I would use "Unregistered Hypercam"
    It's what I used to film the PK videos I made.
     
  3. CircleXZ

    CircleXZ Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 1, 2010
    Posts:
    202
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Best software for PKing video?

    thats not good :) i use camtasia studio 7 (its paid but u can download free ^^)
     
  4. Seanly

    Seanly Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 9, 2008
    Posts:
    1,073
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Best software for PKing video?

    DON'T GET FLIPPING UNREGISTERED HYPERCAM.
    I HATE WATCHING VIDEOS WITH THAT SHITTY THING IN TOP LEFT, GAH.

    Personally, I use Camtasia Studio, you can either buy it (heh) or download it for free.
    There is also a free Camtasia Recorder which is still pretty good.
    Google it ^_^
     
  5. PecuniaZ

    PecuniaZ Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 18, 2011
    Posts:
    210
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Best software for PKing video?

    Okay I decided to give the camtasia free 30day trial a go, thanks guys!
     
< SoulSPlit 24/7 | Webstercape Evoloution >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site