Being able to profit from gambling?

Discussion in 'CS:GO Discussion' started by momed69, Oct 12, 2017.

Being able to profit from gambling?
  1. Unread #21 - Jun 24, 2022 at 5:11 PM
  2. Oil man67
    Joined:
    May 14, 2018
    Posts:
    375
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    595

    Oil man67 Forum Addict

    Being able to profit from gambling?

    You literally only ever win on gambling if you cash out and never return. Can't call a 1000$ a win then lose it over the space of a week if you know what I mean.. BEST TO AVOID
     
  3. Unread #22 - Jun 26, 2022 at 3:47 AM
  4. Star
    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2013
    Posts:
    9,804
    Referrals:
    13
    Sythe Gold:
    908
    Heidy Member of the Month Winner Sythe Awards 2013 Winner CoolHam Former OMM

    Star Buying/Selling 07/RS3 - Free OMM'ing!
    Cool Cat Chloe Donor Retired Global Moderator

    Being able to profit from gambling?

    I honestly think if you're smart with it, you can profit, there's a reason there is professional gamblers who are millionaires.
    You just need to not spend more than you have, and at the end of the day gambling is mainly to have some fun. :p
     
  5. Unread #23 - Oct 30, 2023 at 10:50 PM
  6. Skorch
    Joined:
    Jun 9, 2009
    Posts:
    142
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    538
    Discord Unique ID:
    376128138876551179
    Discord Username:
    sk0rch
    Halloween 2023 <3 n4n0

    Skorch Formerly known as Milot
    $200 USD Donor New

    Being able to profit from gambling?

    Gambling is just that; luck. Unless you’re playing blackjack and counting cards, then you have a slight advantage. If you’ve been fortunate enough to profit from it, congrats. You’re part of the 1% of people that made it. The other 99% aren’t as lucky. The house always wins.
     
< Favorite CS2 Skin? | When will this be changed to "Counter Strike 2 Discussion" ? >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site