Adblock breaks this site

Barbarian assault team

Discussion in 'RuneScape Miscellaneous' started by getstabbed, Apr 16, 2011.

  1. getstabbed

    getstabbed Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 29, 2009
    Posts:
    344
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Barbarian assault team

    I'm looking for a barbarian assault team to help me with my torso. So far, I have only got healer points. I need the three other roles to pretty much go from no points to 375. The team must consist of 2 healers at all times.
    If interested, post back or PM me.
     
  2. koolestkid

    koolestkid Apprentice

    Joined:
    Jan 30, 2009
    Posts:
    653
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Barbarian assault team

    I would like to do healer or attack, I can do it tonight after 7? I have lvl 2 heal
     
  3. getstabbed

    getstabbed Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 29, 2009
    Posts:
    344
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Barbarian assault team

    Different time zones, I can't do it until tomorrow.
     
  4. Jay Zee

    Jay Zee <3 Alex_J_Leon dogo pls <3
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 4, 2010
    Posts:
    1,324
    Referrals:
    6
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Barbarian assault team

    Why two healers? I can easily solo heal for all 10 waves, unless you're 10 hp >_<
     
< DOOMSCAPE || Needs Staff! || PAYING | (317) |Survival X| Perfect Eco and Server! >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site