Adblock breaks this site
  1. *ATTENTION* Threads posted in this section are hidden until approved by a staff member. You can also post as a guest by clicking "Post New Thread." Thank you.

Banned for posting malicious links

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by Unregistered legoman1, Jul 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unregistered legoman1

    Unregistered legoman1 Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    Banned for posting malicious links

    Hello!
    I got banned on first day after registrering an account here. I posted tutorail how to make money with links adding add there like here http://adf.ly/Ab7um
    and got banned for posting links that are malicious.

    First the ban was 3 day but when I logged in again to check date again it was changed to perm ban.

    Please remove my ban. I promise not to post links with ad on it again.
     
  2. Zerkerfist

    Zerkerfist ♥..My kingdom for a kiss upon her shoulder..♥
    $5 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Jul 15, 2011
    Posts:
    7,247
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    5
    Banned for posting malicious links

    I was mistaken about the links being malicious of nature, after checking one out they don't appear to be.

    But you were tricking people into clicking those Adfly links for your own profit. You even link one here in your ban dispute!

    If you look here, you can see that with the exception of the vouch thread, every single thread you made had an Adfly link leading to whatever the thread was about:

    [​IMG]

    This is not allowed.

    I may be open to reducing your ban to a one month advertising ban rather than a permanent ban.
     
  3. Zerkerfist

    Zerkerfist ♥..My kingdom for a kiss upon her shoulder..♥
    $5 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Jul 15, 2011
    Posts:
    7,247
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    5
    Banned for posting malicious links

    I was going to move to reduce this ban to one month, but I looked into your history a little further and saw that you have actually had an account here before that was previously banned. That means that you've been ban evading all along on Legoman1.

    Therefore, appeal denied. Your ban will remain permanent.
     
< Not Drunkn | Ban evading?? >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site