Adblock breaks this site
  1. *ATTENTION* Threads posted in this section are hidden until approved by a staff member. You can also post as a guest by clicking "Post New Thread." Thank you.

Banned for no reason

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by 239579234578023if23, Sep 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 239579234578023if23

    239579234578023if23 Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    Banned for no reason

    My account Rs3Sales has been banned without any reason stated. I have nothing but positive feedback and see no reason why I've been banned. All my sales went through successfully with no problems. I feel I've been wrongly accused of something and see no evidence against me. Please explain what happened and remove this ban as I've done nothing wrong...
     
  2. FireZ

    FireZ BRZ Club Member (2014)
    Retired Administrator Highly Respected

    Joined:
    Dec 3, 2009
    Posts:
    27,899
    Referrals:
    20
    Sythe Gold:
    2,410
    Detective Top Striker Sythe Awards 2013 Winner Sythe's 10th Anniversary Heidy Not sure if srs or just newfag...
< incorrect banned | The ban >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site