Adblock breaks this site
  1. *ATTENTION* Threads posted in this section are hidden until approved by a staff member. You can also post as a guest by clicking "Post New Thread." Thank you.

Banned for month

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by Gohan., Feb 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gohan.

    Gohan. Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    Banned for month

    So basically I get banned by NickV for a month for posting my ass (Which isn't porn) and I know what the rules say but I've seen 2 Globals view my thread before and one even said it wasn't porn. So basically I'd like to get some other Mods opinions on this (Not NickV's, I don't have anything against him I just want someone elses opinion). But do you think I would have posted If I knew it was porn? I'm one of the most active members on this site. But I mean if you really are concerned about a next time why not just delete the thread and give me a warning.
     
< banned | Banned for spam >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site