Adblock breaks this site
  1. *ATTENTION* Threads posted in this section are hidden until approved by a staff member. You can also post as a guest by clicking "Post New Thread." Thank you.

Banned for Ban Evasion

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by Unregistered_jabbathehut, Oct 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unregistered_jabbathehut

    Unregistered_jabbathehut Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    Banned for Ban Evasion

    Ban reason that was shown to you: Ban evading user ballinisahabit
    Additional details/story: Explain as thoroughly as possible why you feel your ban was inappropriate. Include screenshots, chat logs, and whatever other evidence is relevant to the case.

    A while back, I was banned from Sythe for an understandable reason: I scammed a fellow newcomer for 2m OSRS. However, since then, I wanted to rejoin the Sythe community but start clean this time; I have attempted to garner vouches and redeem myself through a new account, wanting a fresh start, to throw the past in the past. I have a plethora of successful transactions with no complaints from buyers / sellers, for amounts much larger than that I was infracted for. I will gladly return the money to the man I originally scammed, or do anything it takes, to recover this account back. All I want is a reputation, and I understand that a stupid, careless action of mine in the past screwed me over. I won't ever do it again, and in the accounts of mine banned for "ban evasion," not a single scam or act of dishonesty was performed.
     
  2. Cas

    Cas The stuff of legends

    Joined:
    Apr 3, 2013
    Posts:
    17,607
    Referrals:
    4
    Sythe Gold:
    5,932
    Discord Username:
    Cas
    Banned for Ban Evasion

    Repay the user, and then post a pardon.
    Ban evading by making a new account is not allowed on Sythe.
     
< [Need 2nd opinion]Arcrune's Ban Dispute | confused >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site