Adblock breaks this site
  1. *ATTENTION* Threads posted in this section are hidden until approved by a staff member. You can also post as a guest by clicking "Post New Thread." Thank you.

Banned by ban scam

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by Dropsify1, Feb 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dropsify1

    Dropsify1 Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    Banned by ban scam

    I dont know what happened besides this kid messages me on skype and says hey im looking to swap some 07 gold. I told him ok I have 200m of rs3 gold in stock. He then ask to confirm on sythe that I was talking to him so he pm's me and I pm back. As soon as that happens he blocks me on skype. After that it rose some suspicion to me. I then pm him on sythe saying im not sure what you're doing but you blocked me and I was confused. About Thirty minutes later I get a pm from him, wow scam me for 12m. Something of that sort. Then I respond and he keeps telling me how I scammed him at first I thought he got a imposter mixed up with me. But I think this kid purposely did all this just to get me ban. Made a imposter of me or was already the imposter of me which started a few days ago after I started getting trough big orders. I dont think he got scammed period, not even a imposter case; he went trough all this fake bull to get me banned. The skype he screenshotted in the conversation in the ban report was not even mine, nor was the rsn. "lDropsify". I have trading transactions from many differant trades and none of my accounts are that. This is rediculus. This kid wants me ban, for what reason, I have no idea i've never even heard of this person before he messaged me on skype today. I am not a scammer I have sold over 300m and bought over 500m on sythe already and am doing quite well. Why the hell would a scam for 12m!?!? Please go trough our pm's and recognize this mishap. I would like to this guy ban himself for the fraud he is making it look like I've commited.
     
  2. James

    James OK, Just a little pinprick-There'll be no more-ah!
    Village Drunk Retired Sectional Moderator

    Joined:
    Dec 12, 2007
    Posts:
    7,744
    Referrals:
    18
    Sythe Gold:
    78
    Facebook Promoter Sythe RSPS Player St. Patrick's Day 2013 Heidy Easter 2013 Oktoberfest 2013 Sythe's 10th Anniversary Tier 1 Prizebox St. Patrick's Day 2014 Tortoise Penis
    Halloween 2013
    Banned by ban scam

    Hello Dropsify,

    Please post any proof you have, including:
    Link to the original report
    Full Chat
    Trade Screenshots

    Thank you,
    James
     
  3. FireZ

    FireZ BRZ Club Member (2014)
    Retired Administrator Highly Respected

    Joined:
    Dec 3, 2009
    Posts:
    27,899
    Referrals:
    20
    Sythe Gold:
    2,410
    Detective Top Striker Sythe Awards 2013 Winner Sythe's 10th Anniversary Heidy Not sure if srs or just newfag...
    Banned by ban scam

    No response
     
< Requesting TWC lift | [Roar-e] Violent >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site