Adblock breaks this site
  1. *ATTENTION* Threads posted in this section are hidden until approved by a staff member. You can also post as a guest by clicking "Post New Thread." Thank you.

Ban regarding a imposter symphony888

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by symphony888-1, Oct 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. symphony888-1

    symphony888-1 Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    Ban regarding a imposter symphony888

    Report 1: http://www.sythe.org/report-scammer-archive/1889335-symphony888-hacked-scammed.html

    Report 2: http://www.sythe.org/report-scammer-archive/1889330-symphony888-scammed-me.html


    I would like to dispute this ban as I've not been dealing or trading on Sythe for quite a long time. The only market that I look around is only CS:GO Market.

    The only SKYPE that I used is this - https://gyazo.com/ef81adb3c91a73b8a48ec49bfb73709e

    I would like to know if admins can trace the IP of the user who hacked into my account on Sythe and traceback on my previous IP that I logged on from. I'm pretty sure it isn't the same IP as I was on as usual.
     
  2. Wonderland

    Wonderland spokesman

    Joined:
    Oct 28, 2012
    Posts:
    10,442
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1,154
    Ban regarding a imposter symphony888

< 3rd opinion pls - Gpswap TWC dispute | (Pope) Ban Dispute >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site