Adblock breaks this site
  1. *ATTENTION* Threads posted in this section are hidden until approved by a staff member. You can also post as a guest by clicking "Post New Thread." Thank you.

Ban on ImRed / IkovHate

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by ImRed7, Mar 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ImRed7

    ImRed7 Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    Ban on ImRed / IkovHate

    Hi there Sythe moderators. I got banned on Sythe due to being a moderator on Ikov (the private server) banning players from there. But the truth is that the Administrator of Ikov at the time, Fergus used my Sythe account for this and banned players / gave them admin rights that way. I forgot to change my password and he apparently broke the rules to get these accounts banned.
    I really hope my ban will be reversed because I prefer not starting on a new account again.

    Thanks for reading my appeal and hopefully it'll be accepted.

    Kind regards,
    ImRed
     
  2. Dunworry

    Dunworry Reality is perception
    Retired Global Moderator Dunworry2 Donor

    Joined:
    Jul 15, 2014
    Posts:
    29,604
    Referrals:
    205
    Sythe Gold:
    1,649
    Discord Unique ID:
    178395186253004800
    Discord Username:
    andrew7548
    In Memory of Jon Former OMM Dragon Claws
    Ban on ImRed / IkovHate

    You're responsible for your own account.
     
< appeal | SRB Removal >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site