Adblock breaks this site
  1. *ATTENTION* Threads posted in this section are hidden until approved by a staff member. You can also post as a guest by clicking "Post New Thread." Thank you.

Ban dispute @ superfluous

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by Number1G's apppeal, Oct 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Number1G's apppeal

    Number1G's apppeal Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    Ban dispute @ superfluous

    You banned me because im using a VPN, I Use a vpn to play Runescape private servers on just because im using the same VPN As someone who was banned doesnt make them me, check the IP I created my account on and see it isnt linked to anyone...
     
  2. Ardy

    Ardy dOnT bE sIlLy Im StIlL gOnNa SeNd It
    $200 USD Donor New Retired Global Moderator

    Joined:
    Jul 9, 2007
    Posts:
    5,828
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    122
    Discord Unique ID:
    178668500468891648
    Discord Username:
    Ardy#1492
    Ban dispute @ superfluous

    So post from a home IP and we'll see what it matches. Until then I don't see any reason to move forward.
     
  3. Number1G's Appeal take 2

    Number1G's Appeal take 2 Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    Ban dispute @ superfluous

    You said post from my home IP, this is it I was using a VPN when I was banned for ban evading
     
  4. Ardy

    Ardy dOnT bE sIlLy Im StIlL gOnNa SeNd It
    $200 USD Donor New Retired Global Moderator

    Joined:
    Jul 9, 2007
    Posts:
    5,828
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    122
    Discord Unique ID:
    178668500468891648
    Discord Username:
    Ardy#1492
    Ban dispute @ superfluous

    So what you just posted from was another VPN/mask. We can tell the difference. Post from your real home IP (NOT USING VPN) and we can think about your appeal.
     
  5. Number1Gs appeal take 3

    Number1Gs appeal take 3 Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    Ban dispute @ superfluous

    This is my real Internet, I have a EE internet dongle that I plug into my laptop to get internet ? Which makes it my home ip
     
  6. Ardy

    Ardy dOnT bE sIlLy Im StIlL gOnNa SeNd It
    $200 USD Donor New Retired Global Moderator

    Joined:
    Jul 9, 2007
    Posts:
    5,828
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    122
    Discord Unique ID:
    178668500468891648
    Discord Username:
    Ardy#1492
    Ban dispute @ superfluous

    If that was true your IP would show a host, which it currently does not. Denied.
     
< Extreme/flufferz1 | M P W D - Lost registered email >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site