Adblock breaks this site

ban appeals real?

Discussion in 'Archives' started by cured, Mar 21, 2008.

  1. cured

    cured Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Feb 26, 2008
    Posts:
    303
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    ban appeals real?

    does anyone have real proof jagex auto to appeals. or u think becuase its same msg?

    i had an argument with a noob and mod saying they dont auto msg
     
  2. Xtern

    Xtern Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 8, 2007
    Posts:
    1,495
    Referrals:
    4
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    ban appeals real?

    i would bet that they auto message. think about it they are banning tons of accounts and giving blk marks to lots off accounts. then they have tons of appeals coming in + on top of that they have tons of messages
     
  3. Phr0z3n

    Phr0z3n Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 29, 2007
    Posts:
    387
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    ban appeals real?

    WEll They Dont Even Read Em you could type.

    Im sorry.
    im going to do it again

    and tehyll accept it lol
     
  4. Pen

    Pen Legend
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 6, 2005
    Posts:
    15,220
    Referrals:
    142
    Sythe Gold:
    10
    ban appeals real?

    Some of them they'll actually read, and give an automated response. Then there are some that they won't read, and accept.
     
  5. megaman 2006

    megaman 2006 Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Feb 4, 2006
    Posts:
    565
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    ban appeals real?

    They definitely auto respond some times; one time I sent in like 7 appeals(for different black marks) and I clicked the "customer support has made a mistake" option. Then for every single one they sent back the auto reply for "someone else was in control of my account".

    They said they had proof I was in control of the account etc, when I wasn't even denying that I was in control.

    I have a little bit of proof for this too, its blurry and sucky though.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQFpIDMJBqs
     
  6. sacred_user

    sacred_user Apprentice

    Joined:
    Jun 16, 2007
    Posts:
    694
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    ban appeals real?

    Yes i believe that they do send automated messages. My account is banned as of now and ive sent in tons of messages\appeals and they say that they have proof that i was in control of the account when i never even said that i wasnt.
     
  7. megaman 2006

    megaman 2006 Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Feb 4, 2006
    Posts:
    565
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    ban appeals real?

    Same exact thing happened to me. It sucks. Then when I send them a query about it, they use a automated reply too. -.-
     
< Report A Staff Imposter Here + Imposter List | .·´¯`·-> Selling - Amazing Pure Hybrid Melee\Range\Mage - LVL 55 <-·´¯`·. >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site