Adblock breaks this site
  1. *ATTENTION* Threads posted in this section are hidden until approved by a staff member. You can also post as a guest by clicking "Post New Thread." Thank you.

Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by Sniped11, Jun 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sniped11

    Sniped11 Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    Ban Appeal

    Ban reason that was shown to you:[​IMG]



    Additional details/story:

    I sell PK Points on a server called Roat Pkz and I refused to sell to this person since he did not believe that I had the stock even after I showed screenshots. I'm very unsure why I got banned since I should have to right to refuse anyone.

    Later on that day, I discovered that the same guy I refused to sell to is also an admin on the server from one of my sources. https://gyazo.com/cf97b0f3705cfea3ece166fa238ec00c

    I'm very unsure if I broke any rules, after reviewing this appeal, if you feel that I did break the rules then so be it. Please don't misunderstand and think that I wasn't selling to him because I don't have the PKP and I'm scamming.

    Thank you for your time.

    -Sniped
     
  2. Dunworry

    Dunworry Reality is perception
    Retired Global Moderator Dunworry2 Donor

    Joined:
    Jul 15, 2014
    Posts:
    29,604
    Referrals:
    205
    Sythe Gold:
    1,649
    Discord Unique ID:
    178395186253004800
    Discord Username:
    andrew7548
    In Memory of Jon Former OMM Dragon Claws
  3. Superman

    Superman
    Retired Administrator $500 USD Donor

    Joined:
    May 17, 2009
    Posts:
    33,502
    Referrals:
    12
    Sythe Gold:
    15,262
    Ban Appeal

    Last edited: Jun 5, 2016
  4. Dunworry

    Dunworry Reality is perception
    Retired Global Moderator Dunworry2 Donor

    Joined:
    Jul 15, 2014
    Posts:
    29,604
    Referrals:
    205
    Sythe Gold:
    1,649
    Discord Unique ID:
    178395186253004800
    Discord Username:
    andrew7548
    In Memory of Jon Former OMM Dragon Claws
< Account Banned Dispute | Leaf Dispute Hacking >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site