Adblock breaks this site
  1. *ATTENTION* Threads posted in this section are hidden until approved by a staff member. You can also post as a guest by clicking "Post New Thread." Thank you.

Ban appeal - CSGOrulez

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by CSGOrule, Nov 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSGOrule

    CSGOrule Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    Ban appeal - CSGOrulez

    Hello,

    I just did get banned for my account.
    There's over 2 years post from PB, that I am scammer. I used to scam like 2-3 years ago, but these times is over.

    I sold today RS account for CS:GO knife, and buyer went first without middleman. Deal went really smooth. + I sold 39m RSGP to another person.

    That makes me still scammer?
     
  2. Wonderland

    Wonderland spokesman

    Joined:
    Oct 28, 2012
    Posts:
    10,442
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1,154
< unban | repardon coming soon have a question >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site