Bad Kitty! (Chloecat)

Discussion in 'Spam Forum' started by Alex_J_Leon, Oct 31, 2013.

Bad Kitty! (Chloecat)
  1. Unread #1 - Oct 31, 2013 at 7:11 PM
  2. Alex_J_Leon
    Joined:
    Jan 3, 2006
    Posts:
    1,692
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    970
    Yellow rat Bitch! Heidy Why can't I hold all of these feels? Lumpy Space Princess 420 yolo swag blaze it fuck the popo legalize it anyone got some chips Le Monkey Doge UWotM8? Not sure if srs or just newfag...
    Spyro Wubba Lubba Dub Dub Wait, do you not have an Archer rank? Smashing Rupee I'm LAAAAAAAME Penguin Green eggs and spam Pizza Muncher MushyMuncher

    Alex_J_Leon Guru
    Mudkips

    Bad Kitty! (Chloecat)

  3. Unread #2 - Oct 31, 2013 at 7:12 PM
  4. Lame
    Joined:
    Aug 14, 2007
    Posts:
    3,333
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    491
    Spam Forum Participant

    Lame Grand Master
    $5 USD Donor New Heavenly

    Bad Kitty! (Chloecat)

    Lelele shes crying irl.
     
  5. Unread #3 - Oct 31, 2013 at 7:12 PM
  6. BGlave
    Joined:
    Nov 11, 2011
    Posts:
    1,933
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    BGlave Guru
    Banned

    Bad Kitty! (Chloecat)

    support
     
  7. Unread #4 - Oct 31, 2013 at 7:14 PM
  8. Alex_J_Leon
    Joined:
    Jan 3, 2006
    Posts:
    1,692
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    970
    Yellow rat Bitch! Heidy Why can't I hold all of these feels? Lumpy Space Princess 420 yolo swag blaze it fuck the popo legalize it anyone got some chips Le Monkey Doge UWotM8? Not sure if srs or just newfag...
    Spyro Wubba Lubba Dub Dub Wait, do you not have an Archer rank? Smashing Rupee I'm LAAAAAAAME Penguin Green eggs and spam Pizza Muncher MushyMuncher

    Alex_J_Leon Guru
    Mudkips

    Bad Kitty! (Chloecat)

    She's going to wake up to a surprise! =p.

    Serious though, where the mods at?
     
  9. Unread #5 - Oct 31, 2013 at 7:14 PM
  10. Plznate
    Joined:
    Nov 14, 2009
    Posts:
    11,342
    Referrals:
    48
    Sythe Gold:
    4

    Plznate Legend
    Do Not Trade

    Bad Kitty! (Chloecat)

    Participating in ban discussion (since the "no discussing bans "rule"" doesn't even exist)
     
  11. Unread #6 - Oct 31, 2013 at 7:15 PM
  12. Lame
    Joined:
    Aug 14, 2007
    Posts:
    3,333
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    491
    Spam Forum Participant

    Lame Grand Master
    $5 USD Donor New Heavenly

    Bad Kitty! (Chloecat)

  13. Unread #7 - Oct 31, 2013 at 7:17 PM
  14. Emperor Nero
    Joined:
    Jun 11, 2010
    Posts:
    7,159
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    93
    Discord Unique ID:
    143107588718854144
    Sythe's 10th Anniversary Heidy

    Emperor Nero Hero
    $5 USD Donor New

    Bad Kitty! (Chloecat)

    Ban raisin?
     
  15. Unread #8 - Oct 31, 2013 at 7:17 PM
  16. Alex_J_Leon
    Joined:
    Jan 3, 2006
    Posts:
    1,692
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    970
    Yellow rat Bitch! Heidy Why can't I hold all of these feels? Lumpy Space Princess 420 yolo swag blaze it fuck the popo legalize it anyone got some chips Le Monkey Doge UWotM8? Not sure if srs or just newfag...
    Spyro Wubba Lubba Dub Dub Wait, do you not have an Archer rank? Smashing Rupee I'm LAAAAAAAME Penguin Green eggs and spam Pizza Muncher MushyMuncher

    Alex_J_Leon Guru
    Mudkips

    Bad Kitty! (Chloecat)

    Did it never exist? I never cared for that "rule" either way lol. I understand it can be annoying but meh.
     
  17. Unread #9 - Oct 31, 2013 at 7:19 PM
  18. Alex_J_Leon
    Joined:
    Jan 3, 2006
    Posts:
    1,692
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    970
    Yellow rat Bitch! Heidy Why can't I hold all of these feels? Lumpy Space Princess 420 yolo swag blaze it fuck the popo legalize it anyone got some chips Le Monkey Doge UWotM8? Not sure if srs or just newfag...
    Spyro Wubba Lubba Dub Dub Wait, do you not have an Archer rank? Smashing Rupee I'm LAAAAAAAME Penguin Green eggs and spam Pizza Muncher MushyMuncher

    Alex_J_Leon Guru
    Mudkips

    Bad Kitty! (Chloecat)

    Here's a lovely video of BugAbuse members dancing while we wait for the ban reason:

     
  19. Unread #10 - Oct 31, 2013 at 7:25 PM
  20. Matresa
    Joined:
    Jan 7, 2013
    Posts:
    531
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Matresa Forum Addict
    Banned

    Bad Kitty! (Chloecat)

    Attempted scam.
     
  21. Unread #11 - Oct 31, 2013 at 7:25 PM
  22. Lame
    Joined:
    Aug 14, 2007
    Posts:
    3,333
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    491
    Spam Forum Participant

    Lame Grand Master
    $5 USD Donor New Heavenly

    Bad Kitty! (Chloecat)

    Nice track suit faggot.
     
  23. Unread #12 - Oct 31, 2013 at 7:26 PM
  24. drag0nslay3rr
    Joined:
    Sep 13, 2013
    Posts:
    253
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    drag0nslay3rr Forum Addict
    Banned

    Bad Kitty! (Chloecat)

    L0l wtf happebned
     
  25. Unread #13 - Oct 31, 2013 at 7:26 PM
  26. Alex_J_Leon
    Joined:
    Jan 3, 2006
    Posts:
    1,692
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    970
    Yellow rat Bitch! Heidy Why can't I hold all of these feels? Lumpy Space Princess 420 yolo swag blaze it fuck the popo legalize it anyone got some chips Le Monkey Doge UWotM8? Not sure if srs or just newfag...
    Spyro Wubba Lubba Dub Dub Wait, do you not have an Archer rank? Smashing Rupee I'm LAAAAAAAME Penguin Green eggs and spam Pizza Muncher MushyMuncher

    Alex_J_Leon Guru
    Mudkips

    Bad Kitty! (Chloecat)

    Weren't you MMing said trade? (Assuming this is the Ooga thing)

    Thanks!
     
  27. Unread #14 - Oct 31, 2013 at 7:30 PM
  28. BGlave
    Joined:
    Nov 11, 2011
    Posts:
    1,933
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    BGlave Guru
    Banned

    Bad Kitty! (Chloecat)

    shes unbanned
     
  29. Unread #15 - Oct 31, 2013 at 7:30 PM
  30. Azie
    Joined:
    Jul 13, 2011
    Posts:
    7,670
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    2,498
    Discord Unique ID:
    229972093838688257
    Discord Username:
    Azie#5393

    Azie Time is money so I went and bought a Rolex

    Bad Kitty! (Chloecat)

    I think she attempted scam on Ooga or something
     
  31. Unread #16 - Oct 31, 2013 at 7:31 PM
  32. James
    Joined:
    Dec 12, 2007
    Posts:
    7,744
    Referrals:
    18
    Sythe Gold:
    78
    Facebook Promoter Sythe RSPS Player St. Patrick's Day 2013 Heidy Easter 2013 Oktoberfest 2013 Sythe's 10th Anniversary Tier 1 Prizebox St. Patrick's Day 2014 Tortoise Penis
    Halloween 2013

    James OK, Just a little pinprick-There'll be no more-ah!
    Village Drunk Retired Sectional Moderator

    Bad Kitty! (Chloecat)

    Hello.
     
  33. Unread #17 - Oct 31, 2013 at 7:31 PM
  34. Azie
    Joined:
    Jul 13, 2011
    Posts:
    7,670
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    2,498
    Discord Unique ID:
    229972093838688257
    Discord Username:
    Azie#5393

    Azie Time is money so I went and bought a Rolex

    Bad Kitty! (Chloecat)

  35. Unread #18 - Oct 31, 2013 at 7:32 PM
  36. Alex_J_Leon
    Joined:
    Jan 3, 2006
    Posts:
    1,692
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    970
    Yellow rat Bitch! Heidy Why can't I hold all of these feels? Lumpy Space Princess 420 yolo swag blaze it fuck the popo legalize it anyone got some chips Le Monkey Doge UWotM8? Not sure if srs or just newfag...
    Spyro Wubba Lubba Dub Dub Wait, do you not have an Archer rank? Smashing Rupee I'm LAAAAAAAME Penguin Green eggs and spam Pizza Muncher MushyMuncher

    Alex_J_Leon Guru
    Mudkips

    Bad Kitty! (Chloecat)

    I thought it might have been that trade but I wanted to know what was going on.. I wasn't paying attention to the Skype convo during that time.

    Heyya!!!!

    Feels says: Randy Marsh
     
  37. Unread #19 - Oct 31, 2013 at 7:35 PM
  38. Matresa
    Joined:
    Jan 7, 2013
    Posts:
    531
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Matresa Forum Addict
    Banned

    Bad Kitty! (Chloecat)

    I don't even know if i'm allowed to disclose the ban reason so i'll just refrain from saying anymore. I'm assuming they'll release more info on it later so just wait.
     
  39. Unread #20 - Oct 31, 2013 at 7:37 PM
  40. Lame
    Joined:
    Aug 14, 2007
    Posts:
    3,333
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    491
    Spam Forum Participant

    Lame Grand Master
    $5 USD Donor New Heavenly

    Bad Kitty! (Chloecat)

    Chloe tries to be a hero and scam ooga because she thinks she is superior.

    >banned
     
< so who do you think nerfed is? | im le master troll >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site