Adblock breaks this site

[B/S] Bulk Runescape 2007

Discussion in 'RuneScape 2007 Item Exchange' started by Pirates, Oct 17, 2013.

  1. Pirates

    Pirates Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 17, 2013
    Posts:
    21
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [B/S] Bulk Runescape 2007


    Pirates Item Emporium

    This is a thread dedicated to the purchase and sale of bulk Oldschool Runescape items.
    As a general rule I am buying all of the items easily botted however if you have another item you would like to sell to me in bulk I am more then willing to dicuss the purchase of the item(s).​

    --------------------

    I am currently buying theese items for -20% Zybez 2007 Runescape prices:
    • Yew Logs
    • Yew Longbows
    • Magic Logs
    • Magic Longbows
    • Maples
    • Natures
    • Laws
    • Dragonhides (Green, Blue, Red, Black)
    • Arrows (Bronze, Iron, Mithril, Rune, Dragon)
    • Ore (Iron, Coal, Mithril, Adamant, Runite)
    • Herbs (Rannar, Toadflax)
    • Herb Seconds
    • Gems (Cut and Uncut)
    Payment Methods
    • Paypal valued at 2.5$/m
    • 2007gp

    If interested in selling any items on this thread please post using the form below, if you would like to bargin with the price please also specify this.

    Code:
    Item:
    Price:
    Quantity:
    Prefered Contact Method:
     
  2. saint matthew

    saint matthew The Amazing Saint Matthew

    Joined:
    Jun 29, 2013
    Posts:
    556
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [B/S] Bulk Runescape 2007

    Item:yew logs/bronze arrows /gems
    Price:-20% zyb
    Quantity:1.4k/88k arrows
    Prefered Contact Method:2007 gp
     
  3. Pirates

    Pirates Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 17, 2013
    Posts:
    21
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [B/S] Bulk Runescape 2007

    Hello Saint Mathew, you were looking at selling 1.4k yew logs, 88k bronze arrows and __ gems? If so I will be getting in contact with your shortly in regards to an arrangement for the trade to be conducted.

    -Open for business!

    *Yew Logs:
    400-20% = 320ea

    Bronze Arrows:
    7-20% = 5.50ea
     
  4. saint matthew

    saint matthew The Amazing Saint Matthew

    Joined:
    Jun 29, 2013
    Posts:
    556
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [B/S] Bulk Runescape 2007

    pm me ur Skype then lol
     
  5. Pirates

    Pirates Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 17, 2013
    Posts:
    21
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [B/S] Bulk Runescape 2007

    Just having a few troubles downloading skype, I thought everybody would just trade over the site. Please give me a few minutes :)
     
  6. saint matthew

    saint matthew The Amazing Saint Matthew

    Joined:
    Jun 29, 2013
    Posts:
    556
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [B/S] Bulk Runescape 2007

    Still waiting I have yet to hear anything from this buyer

    also pmed him to ask for his rsn nothing
     
  7. Pirates

    Pirates Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 17, 2013
    Posts:
    21
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [B/S] Bulk Runescape 2007

    Please hold on? you do understand that I am more than able to take as longa s I would like, if you want to sell elsewhere please, be my guest.
     
  8. saint matthew

    saint matthew The Amazing Saint Matthew

    Joined:
    Jun 29, 2013
    Posts:
    556
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [B/S] Bulk Runescape 2007


    no longer want to do anything with this user good luck pal watch ur lip
     
< Buying Phat set [PP][OSRSGP] | Buying Cannon! >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site