[B] Obby Pure. ASAP.

Discussion in 'OSRS Pures & Skillers: Levels 3-69' started by YungTrill, Jun 20, 2014.

[B] Obby Pure. ASAP.
  1. Unread #1 - Jun 20, 2014 at 5:31 PM
  2. YungTrill
    Joined:
    Jun 19, 2014
    Posts:
    13
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    YungTrill Newcomer
    Banned

    [B] Obby Pure. ASAP.

    I will buy an Obby Maul from a trusted source for up to 35$. 60 str is fine. Add me on Skype: Salady0
     
  3. Unread #2 - Jun 20, 2014 at 6:01 PM
  4. MikelJunk
    Joined:
    Oct 26, 2013
    Posts:
    171
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    MikelJunk Active Member

    [B] Obby Pure. ASAP.

    I can sell you one it has got 50 Strength atm, but I can level it up to 60 for 40$ I am the original owner and you will receive the original email
     
< Looking for a skiller account mainly fishing. | [B]uying low level void rusher/pker >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site