[B] Level 4 EoC skiller with many 99s and high total.

Discussion in 'RS3 Polypore Accounts' started by Jordonstokes371, Jul 22, 2013.

[B] Level 4 EoC skiller with many 99s and high total.
  1. Unread #1 - Jul 22, 2013 at 5:45 PM
  2. Jordonstokes371
    Joined:
    Dec 18, 2012
    Posts:
    68
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    17

    Jordonstokes371 Member
    Banned

    [B] Level 4 EoC skiller with many 99s and high total.

    Title says it all. Im looking to purchase a level 4 EoC skiller with various 99 skills and a high total level. I will buy via paypal or RSGP. I realize I am a new comer so i will pay for middle man services and go first.
     
  3. Unread #2 - Jul 26, 2013 at 9:31 AM
  4. w336
    Joined:
    Jul 26, 2013
    Posts:
    27
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    w336 Member

    [B] Level 4 EoC skiller with many 99s and high total.

    send me a pic, ill buy
     
< selling amazing skiller!! zamorak halo almost 44 99s | {07rsgp}2accounts||92 range tank 07rsgp and pure with addy gloves!!!!! CHEAPP!!!! >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site