[b] Ikov/pkh

Discussion in 'Private Server Gold, Items and Misc' started by Imperfekt, Oct 1, 2015.

[b] Ikov/pkh
  1. Unread #1 - Oct 1, 2015 at 9:03 PM
  2. Imperfekt
    Joined:
    Oct 1, 2015
    Posts:
    252
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Imperfekt Forum Addict
    Banned

    [b] Ikov/pkh

    Hi,
    I'm buying PKH and IKOV for some boosting on League of Legends. If anyone wants some boosting, I'm currently Platinum 2. I'm more than willing to go first for anyone that is deemed trustworthy until I get some vouches. PM me your skype, or post on here.
     
  3. Unread #2 - Oct 2, 2015 at 9:21 PM
  4. Imperfekt
    Joined:
    Oct 1, 2015
    Posts:
    252
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Imperfekt Forum Addict
    Banned

    [b] Ikov/pkh

    Bump!
     
  5. Unread #3 - Oct 3, 2015 at 3:28 PM
  6. Imperfekt
    Joined:
    Oct 1, 2015
    Posts:
    252
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Imperfekt Forum Addict
    Banned

    [b] Ikov/pkh

    Bump!
     
< Buying near reality best price [paypal/btc/ikov] | Buying ikov gold for pp >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site