Adblock breaks this site

[Australian Mail] Buying 40m/$3 USD Ea [YOUR METHOD]

Discussion in 'Sell RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTB threads)' started by Macroman, Mar 28, 2009.

  1. Macroman

    Macroman Hero
    Do Not Trade

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2007
    Posts:
    6,919
    Referrals:
    9
    Sythe Gold:
    12
    [Australian Mail] Buying 40m/$3 USD Ea [YOUR METHOD]

    [Australian Mail] Buying 40m/$3 USD Ea [YOUR METHOD]


    post below, I'm only buying 15m+ at a time.
     
  2. exhounter

    exhounter Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 8, 2008
    Posts:
    110
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Australian Mail] Buying 40m/$3 USD Ea [YOUR METHOD]

    I'll sell full 40M, you go first?
     
  3. Wilson1992

    Wilson1992 Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 12, 2009
    Posts:
    364
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Australian Mail] Buying 40m/$3 USD Ea [YOUR METHOD]

  4. Shroom Thrash

    Shroom Thrash Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 21, 2008
    Posts:
    242
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Australian Mail] Buying 40m/$3 USD Ea [YOUR METHOD]

    I'll do mail in Australia, I only live like an hour away from you too btw. I don't know a method though :s

    Hit me up if there is a way we can trade.
     
  5. Macroman

    Macroman Hero
    Do Not Trade

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2007
    Posts:
    6,919
    Referrals:
    9
    Sythe Gold:
    12
    [Australian Mail] Buying 40m/$3 USD Ea [YOUR METHOD]

    I will not go first for 40m, Unless you heave a heap of vouches. :/

    Added

    If I find a method I'll let you know.
     
< Buying Mills Your method | buyign xfer method: 3-5m >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site