Adblock breaks this site

Australian LoL Players?

Discussion in 'League of Legends' started by Godspeedx2, Nov 12, 2011.

  1. Godspeedx2

    Godspeedx2 Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 11, 2011
    Posts:
    72
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    35
    Australian LoL Players?

    Alright, So im from Australia and i feel im pretty decent at League of Legends. However, I'm consistently on a 200 - 300 PING. Sometimes even 400 - 500 when it gets really bad. Do any Australian players how any tips on how to improve connection? My internet is perfectly fine..
     
  2. Jeff

    Jeff Previously named: Jeff.

    Joined:
    Apr 16, 2011
    Posts:
    11,444
    Referrals:
    26
    Sythe Gold:
    3,205
    Two Factor Authentication User MushyMuncher Christmas 2014 Christmas 2015 Easter 2016 Sythe's 10th Anniversary Pizza Muncher Homosex Extreme Homosex SytheSteamer
    Lawrence
    Australian LoL Players?

    Who are you with?

    I'm with Bigpond and on a good day I get around 170 ping.

    On an average day I get around 200 ping.
     
  3. Jokerz

    Jokerz Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Apr 24, 2008
    Posts:
    610
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Australian LoL Players?

    Average for me on ADSL1 is about 200 ping.
     
  4. gds08

    gds08 Guru
    $25 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Jul 27, 2010
    Posts:
    1,444
    Referrals:
    5
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Australian LoL Players?

    From tas I usualy have around 300-400 ping every game. I really don't think there is a way to improve it =\ Hopefuly they make closer servers soon.
     
  5. Decoda117

    Decoda117 Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 14, 2011
    Posts:
    650
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Australian LoL Players?

    Im from sydney. Usually have around 200-230 ping
     
  6. kjam3

    kjam3 Hehe ^.^
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 12, 2007
    Posts:
    314
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Australian LoL Players?

    Sydney reporting in :] I'm Æsir Loki <--- add me in game if you want :p
    I average about 200s as well :l
     
< Support GP | Fizz Patch Preview >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site