Adblock breaks this site

Atomic's Names Shop

Discussion in 'RuneScape Name Sales' started by atomicmedic, Feb 17, 2009.

  1. atomicmedic

    atomicmedic Member

    Joined:
    Feb 17, 2009
    Posts:
    55
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Atomic's Names Shop

    Welcome to Atomic's Name Store

    All accounts are lvl3 and still in tutorial island- unless stated.
    No recoveries set - unless stated


    _________________________________________________________________

    pureandcool (good for pures)
    noobs can wc (good for pure woodcutters)
    eat pie pure (good for pures)
    we love pure (good for pures)
    crimson cube
    scarlet geco
    qw4n
    doctor ozone
    get ya fish (good for fishers or fish traders)
    flax 4 noobs
    3ff3
    8 is <---- short name that sort of makes sense
    rat cat mat
    jar of pot
    a small key
    do u know pi
    kitteh powah
    subnote <- one word - actually means somthing
    oxysalt <- one word - actually means somthing - a salt containing oxygen as well as a given anion
    10x kill (good pk name)
    a stone bowl <- a runescape item
    glarials urn <- a runescape item - should be glarial's urn
    omg want pot
    070d
    i quit once
    cbt noob <---- COMBAT NOOB
    cheap flax (good for flax pickers or buyers)

    _________________________________________________________________

    KEY:
    requested by sombody
    sold
    reserved
    somebody is interested
    multiple people are interested

    _________________________________________________________________

    I am also doing requests, you request something and I will try and find you a name!
    _________________________________________________________________




    I'm quite new, I am accepting rs accounts, rs gold, rs items,
    I am also accepting games gifted via steam, steam accounts <- not vac banned
    cash not accepted

    I know I'm new but that just means I have less bad trades :p
    If going first means that you trade first so the other feels safe , I'm ok with going first.

    please pm me on forum or email me at [email protected] - or we can discuss by msn, or steam. Be aware - my email is not my msn account. I will be using a different account for msn.
    I know I'm supposed to put pictures but I cant put a pic for every account name.

    Please check back again because I am constantly updating!
     
  2. Brix

    Brix Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 15, 2009
    Posts:
    247
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Atomic's Names Shop

    Welcome.
    The normal way is to either use an MM or an OMM (Offical MIddle Man) and you trade via D stone method witch is safeist but you loose 20% of what you are trading or you Bh x fer. Hope this helps you out a bit.
     
  3. atomicmedic

    atomicmedic Member

    Joined:
    Feb 17, 2009
    Posts:
    55
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Atomic's Names Shop

    bump bump bump
     
  4. atomicmedic

    atomicmedic Member

    Joined:
    Feb 17, 2009
    Posts:
    55
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Atomic's Names Shop

    new names added
    3ff3
    8 is
     
  5. atomicmedic

    atomicmedic Member

    Joined:
    Feb 17, 2009
    Posts:
    55
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Atomic's Names Shop

    bump bump
     
  6. NZ_ARMY

    NZ_ARMY Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 1, 2009
    Posts:
    199
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Atomic's Names Shop

    if you can find me a decent name with the definiton to do with weed/pot i'd be happy to buy it
     
  7. atomicmedic

    atomicmedic Member

    Joined:
    Feb 17, 2009
    Posts:
    55
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Atomic's Names Shop

    will this do:
    jar of pot
     
  8. atomicmedic

    atomicmedic Member

    Joined:
    Feb 17, 2009
    Posts:
    55
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Atomic's Names Shop

    new names added:
    jar of pot
    a small key
    do u know pi
    kitteh powah
     
  9. atomicmedic

    atomicmedic Member

    Joined:
    Feb 17, 2009
    Posts:
    55
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Atomic's Names Shop

    added:
    oxysalt
    subnote
     
  10. atomicmedic

    atomicmedic Member

    Joined:
    Feb 17, 2009
    Posts:
    55
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Atomic's Names Shop

    bump bump :p
     
  11. Shadow_conspiracy

    Shadow_conspiracy Active Member

    Joined:
    Oct 22, 2008
    Posts:
    175
    Referrals:
    4
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Atomic's Names Shop

    ill take a small key bro?
     
  12. atomicmedic

    atomicmedic Member

    Joined:
    Feb 17, 2009
    Posts:
    55
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Atomic's Names Shop

    Sold:
    a small key
    to Shadow_consporacy
    Very good trade!
     
  13. atomicmedic

    atomicmedic Member

    Joined:
    Feb 17, 2009
    Posts:
    55
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Atomic's Names Shop

    new names added:
    070d
    i quit once
    cbt noob
    cheap flax
     
  14. atomicmedic

    atomicmedic Member

    Joined:
    Feb 17, 2009
    Posts:
    55
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Atomic's Names Shop

    bump bump
     
  15. atomicmedic

    atomicmedic Member

    Joined:
    Feb 17, 2009
    Posts:
    55
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Atomic's Names Shop

    I Am Bumping!
     
  16. atomicmedic

    atomicmedic Member

    Joined:
    Feb 17, 2009
    Posts:
    55
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Atomic's Names Shop

    bumpy bumpy
     
  17. atomicmedic

    atomicmedic Member

    Joined:
    Feb 17, 2009
    Posts:
    55
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Atomic's Names Shop

    bumping this thread
     
  18. atomicmedic

    atomicmedic Member

    Joined:
    Feb 17, 2009
    Posts:
    55
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Atomic's Names Shop

    bumping again
     
  19. atomicmedic

    atomicmedic Member

    Joined:
    Feb 17, 2009
    Posts:
    55
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Atomic's Names Shop

    bump bump bump!
     
  20. atomicmedic

    atomicmedic Member

    Joined:
    Feb 17, 2009
    Posts:
    55
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Atomic's Names Shop

    Bumpo!
     
< Buying ORIGINAL/RARE NAME (VERIFIED PAYPAL) | [SWAP] Buying 3 Letter Name [/SWAP] >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site