Adblock breaks this site

Ask about Photoshop Functions/Tools

Discussion in 'Graphics Resources and Discussion' started by Xjaa, Mar 15, 2008.

  1. Xjaa

    Xjaa Penguin
    $100 USD Donor

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2007
    Posts:
    3,248
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Lawrence Potamus
    Ask about Photoshop Functions/Tools

    Basically I can answer almost all questions about Photoshop functions or tools, feel free to ask away, I am bored after all. :(

    Functions include things like

    - How to Resize images to scale
    - How to Edit blending options
    - How to Use Adjustment/Fill Layers

    Tools are pretty straight forward

    - Slice tool
    - Gradient tool
    - Burn tool
    - Custom Shape tool
    - Pen tool
     
  2. The Dark

    The Dark Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2007
    Posts:
    1,601
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Ask about Photoshop Functions/Tools

    Wow, this topic was popular +1 :p

    Seriously: How do i change the colour of brushes? I have tried changing the BG colour, the FG colour.. I just can't find it. A screenshot would be yummy.
     
  3. 0wnedwithgaxe

    0wnedwithgaxe Apprentice

    Joined:
    Jul 16, 2006
    Posts:
    919
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Ask about Photoshop Functions/Tools

    1. How can I see the width and height of a selection?
    2. With the selection tool, there's a "fixed size", so I can make a selection with a certain width and height. I need the same thing for the crop tool.

    Thanks.
     
  4. Music Makes Me Pwn

    Music Makes Me Pwn Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 18, 2007
    Posts:
    1,560
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Ask about Photoshop Functions/Tools

    Hey guys, I've been wondering how you can get the color effects that people got in these sigs here: [ Btw im using Adobe Photoshop 7]


    For the first one, how you could get the colors around the player on the bottom, right and left side.
    [​IMG]
    For the second one, how I could get the bright colors on the left side of the player.
    [​IMG]
     
  5. be ez

    be ez Apprentice
    $5 USD Donor

    Joined:
    Feb 17, 2007
    Posts:
    732
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Ask about Photoshop Functions/Tools

    Is there a bucket fill tool in cs3? I just got it.
     
  6. Jesse

    Jesse Grand Master
    Do Not Trade

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2008
    Posts:
    3,129
    Referrals:
    11
    Sythe Gold:
    10
    Ask about Photoshop Functions/Tools

    Go to Window, and click on the Swatches/Colors, then chose the brush you want, click on the color.



    They usually use brushes and use the filter button.
    You can get a lot of nice brushes here. http://browse.deviantart.com/resources/applications/psbrushes/?order=9&alltime=yes

    Yeah there is, you go to the gradient tool and click and hold on it, you will get a little small tab to open up and you can use that to change to the bucket tool.

    ONLY ANSWERING THESE BECAUSE XJAA HASN'T BEEN ON THIS THREAD FOR QUITE SOME TIME :D
     
  7. Music Makes Me Pwn

    Music Makes Me Pwn Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 18, 2007
    Posts:
    1,560
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Ask about Photoshop Functions/Tools

    Thank you Jesse. Out of all the people have attempted to teach me, youve actually done something =]. Do you know any filters in specific that would create those effects?
     
  8. Xjaa

    Xjaa Penguin
    $100 USD Donor

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2007
    Posts:
    3,248
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Lawrence Potamus
    Ask about Photoshop Functions/Tools

    Henrik larson an didier drogba are failures.

    "right" click on the gradient tool ryan,

    use the measure tools (shift + ctrl + m) I believe

    and photofilters and smudges with layers accenting them
     
  9. The Dark

    The Dark Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2007
    Posts:
    1,601
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Ask about Photoshop Functions/Tools

    Press G
     
< Hows my avatar? | Need New Signature + Avatar Please! >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site