Adblock breaks this site

ars3nic needs vouches!!

Discussion in 'Archives' started by ars3nic, Jul 31, 2007.

  1. ars3nic

    ars3nic Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 4, 2007
    Posts:
    825
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    ars3nic needs vouches!!

    So I am starting a FREE training and services post :p​

    SKILLS I TRAIN​

    Right Now Everything but Slayer and Hunter​

    Alching and Teleing​

    Just leave what needs Alched, or the tele runes in any varoius amounts if you only trust me with 5 leave 5​

    Quests I do​

    All Free Quests​


    MMing​

    We know how that works :p

    So Post Here and Tell me what you need done and I will tell you how much of it I will do since it's free :) ​
     
  2. !unreal

    !unreal Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 23, 2007
    Posts:
    232
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    ars3nic needs vouches!!

    from level 33 hunter what level will you train to?
     
  3. ars3nic

    ars3nic Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 4, 2007
    Posts:
    825
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    ars3nic needs vouches!!

    oh i dont do hunter sorry forgot to update that :-/
     
< Selling lvl 100 Main/pker/staker *rare name* | Ez Exp!!!! >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site