Adblock breaks this site

WTS Humble Bundle #3 and Humble Bundle #4

Discussion in 'Steam Sales' started by Nitrousek, Aug 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nitrousek

    Nitrousek Apprentice

    Joined:
    Oct 31, 2008
    Posts:
    905
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    81
    WTS Humble Bundle #3 and Humble Bundle #4


    Humble Indie Bundle #3 Steam Key - $2.5 paypal
    Humble Indie Bundle #4 Steam Key - $2.5 paypal
    Total: $5 paypal gift

    Back in the time when they were released ~~ 2011 - I bought them for $5 each, so I believe I'm asking for a reasonable amount of money, and I will not lower it.
    Even SuperMeatBoy alone is worth 14€ on steam, and it's an amazing game!

    the games those 2 codes contain:

    Super Meat Boy
    Crayon Physics Deluxe

    And Yet It Moves
    BIT.TRIP RUNNER
    Cogs
    Hammerfight
    Jamestown
    NightSky
    Shank
    VVVVVV

    10 games for less than a dollar each!

    Interested?
    Contact me on Skype: Ja5io1 (Satiris)

    ​
     
  2. Nitrousek

    Nitrousek Apprentice

    Joined:
    Oct 31, 2008
    Posts:
    905
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    81
    WTS Humble Bundle #3 and Humble Bundle #4

    still selling
     
  3. Nitrousek

    Nitrousek Apprentice

    Joined:
    Oct 31, 2008
    Posts:
    905
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    81
    WTS Humble Bundle #3 and Humble Bundle #4

    Bump!
     
  4. Nitrousek

    Nitrousek Apprentice

    Joined:
    Oct 31, 2008
    Posts:
    905
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    81
    WTS Humble Bundle #3 and Humble Bundle #4

    still sellin
     
  5. Nitrousek

    Nitrousek Apprentice

    Joined:
    Oct 31, 2008
    Posts:
    905
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    81
    WTS Humble Bundle #3 and Humble Bundle #4

    Price change, need money quickly. Only $5 now for both Humble bundles!
     
  6. Nitrousek

    Nitrousek Apprentice

    Joined:
    Oct 31, 2008
    Posts:
    905
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    81
    WTS Humble Bundle #3 and Humble Bundle #4

    bump./
     
  7. blazr

    blazr Active Member

    Joined:
    May 23, 2012
    Posts:
    159
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    WTS Humble Bundle #3 and Humble Bundle #4

    Selling Humble Bundle isn't allowed here..
    Making money of charity
     
  8. Nitrousek

    Nitrousek Apprentice

    Joined:
    Oct 31, 2008
    Posts:
    905
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    81
    WTS Humble Bundle #3 and Humble Bundle #4

    No, I'm losing money of charity.
    If you haven't noticed, I paid more for those than I actually want.

    Besides, those humblebundles are from 2011, you can not access them any more, and you won't be able to, so in my eyes, I'm doing someone a favour.

    Still selling!
     
  9. Nitrousek

    Nitrousek Apprentice

    Joined:
    Oct 31, 2008
    Posts:
    905
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    81
    WTS Humble Bundle #3 and Humble Bundle #4

    still selling.
     
  10. Acidcantdie

    Acidcantdie Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Apr 12, 2006
    Posts:
    257
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    WTS Humble Bundle #3 and Humble Bundle #4

    I'll give you $3USD via PP for #4. Already have 3, missed out on 4.

    Let me know.
     
  11. Dave

    Dave Legend
    Legendary Steve Retired Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 31, 2010
    Posts:
    25,909
    Referrals:
    18
    Sythe Gold:
    18,211
    Discord Unique ID:
    178371480025825281
    Sythe Awards 2013 Winner Former OMM Detective STEVE In Memory of Jon Poker Chip Pokémon Trainer (2)
    Some like it hot
    WTS Humble Bundle #3 and Humble Bundle #4

    Read the stickies.
     
< Arma 2 OA keys for sale | [T] My personal account for CS:GO account >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site