Adblock breaks this site

Are you attractive?

Discussion in 'Personal Support' started by SuF, Oct 16, 2011.

  1. Nickelodeon

    Nickelodeon Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 15, 2011
    Posts:
    1,296
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Are you attractive?

    I guess you meant if I don't mind answering lol Well It was taken in a kinda amusement park close to where I live..I live in South America btw
     
  2. DMR

    DMR Grand Master

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2011
    Posts:
    2,129
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    15
    Discord Unique ID:
    285670177029226497
    Discord Username:
    dmr
    Are you attractive?

    Those 3 scratches, are they part of your body art or actual scratches?
     
  3. Wrote_Murder

    Wrote_Murder Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 28, 2011
    Posts:
    1,485
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Are you attractive?

    My mom? Lol

    what am I, 17?

    She doesn't care, i'm a business owner with a house and a life.

    It's scarification, it was done on purpose.
     
  4. Deathsnova

    Deathsnova Can we take it back to the time when I wasn't aware.
    Competition Winner $50 USD Donor New Trade With Caution

    Joined:
    Jan 5, 2008
    Posts:
    1,654
    Referrals:
    144
    Sythe Gold:
    11
    Are you attractive?

    Yes, i was under the impression you were 19 or 20.

    Even if I was 40, married, university degree and business owner my mum would be pissed I would do something so permanent to my body.
     
  5. Acckings

    Acckings Formerly known as DivicaSales
    Divica Sales Donor

    Joined:
    May 28, 2013
    Posts:
    3,395
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    5
    Two Factor Authentication User Supporting Business Member of the Month Winner
    Are you attractive?

    I'd have to agree with this :p although it is his body and his choice. :)
     
  6. dangelo

    dangelo Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 14, 2007
    Posts:
    1,196
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1
    Are you attractive?

    Your mother should love you unconditionally. If you think this, I feel sorry for you.

    Your body is your own body and if you want to display your art via it, you can...

    You people are so narrow minded.
     
  7. paypalwiz

    paypalwiz Grandfather of Sythe Dicing
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 24, 2007
    Posts:
    1,519
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Are you attractive?

    Lol support
     
  8. Wrote_Murder

    Wrote_Murder Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 28, 2011
    Posts:
    1,485
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Are you attractive?

    Who wouldn't?
     
  9. Grrr

    Grrr Guru
    $25 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Feb 3, 2011
    Posts:
    1,100
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Are you attractive?

    [​IMG]
     
  10. HNCdice

    HNCdice Top .001% OF
    $50 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Nov 29, 2012
    Posts:
    3,186
    Referrals:
    4
    Sythe Gold:
    1,870
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    373504453908889603
    Discord Username:
    Vibrantcloud
    Are you attractive?

  11. Ridim

    Ridim Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 27, 2012
    Posts:
    300
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Are you attractive?

    My baby photo :)
    [​IMG]

    My Junior Year photo
    [​IMG]

    My birthday photo (may 10th this year - yeah i dont like photos and I didnt get time to shower this day, i woke up and had to go to this car show my aunt and uncle wanted to take me to for my graduation present)
    [​IMG]
     
  12. ThenoisyJaguar

    ThenoisyJaguar Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 28, 2012
    Posts:
    917
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Are you attractive?

    Lol how you refer to your girl as a "that."
    Looking good with the Disney hat, I always stock up on my Disney crap annually when I go :p The only time I dish out for overpriced souvenirs <3
     
  13. Sypherz

    Sypherz Legend
    $5 USD Donor New Retired Sectional Moderator Competition Winner

    Joined:
    Dec 13, 2008
    Posts:
    23,745
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    622
    Discord Unique ID:
    1303476485860098070
    M
    Sythe's 10th Anniversary
    Are you attractive?

    [​IMG] hopefully bringing all da boys to the yard with my shameless selfies.
     
  14. Jay Zee

    Jay Zee <3 Alex_J_Leon dogo pls <3
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 4, 2010
    Posts:
    1,324
    Referrals:
    6
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Are you attractive?

    Glorious
     
  15. Endrit007

    Endrit007 Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 19, 2013
    Posts:
    717
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Are you attractive?

    You look like fishy
     
  16. I_DONT_BOT

    I_DONT_BOT Free MMing & Sythe Help - PM me
    I_DONT_BOT Donor

    Joined:
    Sep 30, 2009
    Posts:
    9,548
    Referrals:
    25
    Sythe Gold:
    2
    Tier 1 Prizebox
    Are you attractive?

    I'll post this one in here aswell as faces of donor to get some opinions

    [​IMG]

    Rate/Hate/Masturbate
     
  17. Endrit007

    Endrit007 Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 19, 2013
    Posts:
    717
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Are you attractive?

    7/10 but no masturbating sry.
     
  18. Loyal 2 da game

    Loyal 2 da game Formerly known as Loyal To The Game

    Joined:
    Jan 5, 2006
    Posts:
    4,691
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    672
    Two Factor Authentication User
    Are you attractive?

    yeah im handsome as fuck homie
     
  19. Dave B

    Dave B Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Jul 31, 2008
    Posts:
    608
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    50
    I'm LAAAAAAAME
    Are you attractive?

    [​IMG]

    I know im sexxxy, just a work selfie from today
     
  20. Lame

    Lame Grand Master
    $5 USD Donor New Heavenly

    Joined:
    Aug 14, 2007
    Posts:
    3,333
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    491
    Spam Forum Participant
    Are you attractive?

    8/10 those stretchers m8=/
    (Dat bulge doe)

    [​IMG]
     
    Ex likes this.
< Feeling upset, depressed, angry, suicidal? Useful links and numbers. | >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site