Adblock breaks this site

Are there still old school mopar servers?

Discussion in 'RuneScape Miscellaneous' started by Monkey-Mavies, Feb 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Monkey-Mavies

    Monkey-Mavies Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 29, 2008
    Posts:
    917
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Are there still old school mopar servers?

    if anyone knows any good old school mopar servers without god swords and bandos and all those shitty over powered weapons let me know please!
     
  2. Sup3r 4ut03r

    Sup3r 4ut03r Apprentice

    Joined:
    Aug 27, 2008
    Posts:
    983
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Are there still old school mopar servers?

    i know no servers like that but i could dl and run tryscape? best server ever imo
     
  3. K-C-D

    K-C-D Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 11, 2009
    Posts:
    403
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Are there still old school mopar servers?

    It'd be very rare to find one of these servers, all these new Runescape players would rather have the godswords, and all these new over-powered weapons. I'm totally with you though, I'd much rather play old school Mopar servers... Helps me bring back the old days of Runescape.
     
  4. aasshhlleeyy

    aasshhlleeyy Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Feb 15, 2008
    Posts:
    286
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Are there still old school mopar servers?

    They exist but are pretty rare. s;
     
  5. Monkey-Mavies

    Monkey-Mavies Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 29, 2008
    Posts:
    917
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Are there still old school mopar servers?

    Totally agree with you bro, I played this one about a year back called angel source but it went down one day and never went up again...
     
  6. phat noob

    phat noob Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 5, 2010
    Posts:
    339
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Are there still old school mopar servers?

    i couldnt find any severs tried for few hours so pretty rare.
     
  7. glamazonia

    glamazonia Lone, mysterious quester of Sythe...
    $100 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2009
    Posts:
    2,031
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Pokémon Trainer Cool Kid
    Are there still old school mopar servers?

    So you are looking for one w/o just the godswords, etc meaning you would allow skillcapes and other stuff not overpowered? I'll see what I can find. I knew one a lil while back but it needed some more work on it as some things went whack.

    I normally browse to see what 317 servers I can find because I prefer the old graphics mainly but I guess having just older armor and stuff would make it all the better. :)
     
  8. hybanks2000

    hybanks2000 Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2007
    Posts:
    961
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Are there still old school mopar servers?

    There are some, but there usually not very big. I would love to bring back my old project64 server, if that's what it was called my memories a bit fuzzy, i remember it was made by wolf or something. Or phonescape, or cheezyscape, pimpscape, those were always the best. On those there were no ridiculous client-side mods. Definitely miss the good old day, if anyone's trying to start one PM me, we can collaborate on it.
     
  9. btraill

    btraill Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 19, 2009
    Posts:
    65
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Are there still old school mopar servers?

    I'm up for creating a website, hosting a website for one if needed.

    I can also host on my 24/7 dedicated box.
     
  10. Guineapigcal

    Guineapigcal Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 15, 2008
    Posts:
    1,332
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Are there still old school mopar servers?

    Nope, it's all about stupid HD shit now. None of the old RS. You could try RSCangel which is classic.. or make your own server.
     
  11. 0087adam

    0087adam Member

    Joined:
    Aug 9, 2007
    Posts:
    94
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Are there still old school mopar servers?

    Yes. I have one in stock if you want the source code, I won't be able to help much, but i do have one. i believe it is a 302 server + client

    Email ME if your interested.
     
  12. train-messiah

    train-messiah Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 18, 2008
    Posts:
    338
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Are there still old school mopar servers?

    i can open one i still got server on my Partition d so just tell me if i should run it or not:p
     
  13. Rspinz

    Rspinz Newcomer

    Joined:
    Mar 11, 2010
    Posts:
    1
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Are there still old school mopar servers?

    i used to play a web based old skool server back in 09 was pretty decent pking was good speed i think it was called ffs scape pretty sure url was www.ffsscape d0t tk
     
< pkzz99!!! AwEsOmE sErVeR join![staff spots open :)] | Get Alot Of Mints Easy Like Most People!!! >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site