Adblock breaks this site
  1. *ATTENTION* Threads posted in this section are hidden until approved by a staff member. You can also post as a guest by clicking "Post New Thread." Thank you.

appealing my case months ago

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by strawsombreroappealll, Oct 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. strawsombreroappealll

    strawsombreroappealll Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    appealing my case months ago

    so couple months ago I was trading cs:go keys and got ddosed, I paid the guy about an hour later which their is proof of, superflucious even confirmed it. The same instance happened here I should be unbanned the cases are similar I paid him once I got back on my internet http://www.sythe.org/report-scammer-archive/1785068-gyzo-svu-25-donor-scams-22-5m-07-a.html


    http://www.sythe.org/dispute-forum-archive/1786749-gyzo-requesting-pardon-falsely-banned.html


    I hope you consider it, thanks if not its fine take care all.
     
  2. Wonderland

    Wonderland spokesman

    Joined:
    Oct 28, 2012
    Posts:
    10,442
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1,154
    appealing my case months ago

< Cant remember registered email | Can someone explain >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site