Adblock breaks this site

Anyone interested in Grinderscape gp?

Discussion in 'Private Server Gold, Items and Misc' started by Les Paul, Jun 11, 2014.

  1. Les Paul

    Les Paul Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 2, 2010
    Posts:
    235
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Anyone interested in Grinderscape gp?

    I used to sell like 100b ikov, had a plenty of money and got mac banned, proceeded to go grinderscape, cause it was amazing and 500+ active playerbase, I have alooooot of money and rares there (150b+) and I am curious if ppl want to buy gold for rs07gp/paypal.

    Let me know so I can set up a ''store''
     
  2. huskey64

    huskey64 Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 7, 2014
    Posts:
    3
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Anyone interested in Grinderscape gp?

    pm me skype ill go first
     
  3. SSIkov

    SSIkov Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 7, 2014
    Posts:
    63
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Anyone interested in Grinderscape gp?

    add my skype - ikovtrades
     
  4. Les Paul

    Les Paul Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 2, 2010
    Posts:
    235
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Anyone interested in Grinderscape gp?

    Selling now, have 400b up! 1b = 1usdollars via Paypal friends and family option!

    Later gonna accept rs07gold :)
     
  5. iBuyGeeps

    iBuyGeeps Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Mar 11, 2014
    Posts:
    407
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Two Factor Authentication User
    Anyone interested in Grinderscape gp?

    What happen to the price L It used to be 35cents per b. I'd much rather trade rsgp > grinderscape gp via forums. 1m07= $3 usd and thats worth 2.5b in game. Just saying your prices are bad.
     
  6. Les Paul

    Les Paul Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 2, 2010
    Posts:
    235
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Anyone interested in Grinderscape gp?

    its worth 2b, i do 1usdollars/bill then.
     
< GETTING FOLLOWED BY SS MODS: Need Sythe mod help please | BSGp >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site