Anyone buy 07 gold recently?

Discussion in 'RuneScape 2007 General' started by Pklender, Apr 23, 2023.

1. Unread #1 - Apr 23, 2023 at 6:20 PM
  2. Pklender
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Pklender Newcomer

I haven’t bought gold since before Jagex started cracking down in buyers. I have been wanting to start working towards maxing my account in my main but need funding. Has anyone bought recently? If so did they get banned or are there methods to avoid detection? Should I buy a large sum at once or a few smaller sums over time? Should I bond up one of my alts then trade the gold to the account I’m wanting? What is a reputable site/place to make such transactions?
    Thank you all who take the time to help me out! <3

3. Unread #2 - Apr 25, 2023 at 1:09 PM
  4. Sunny
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    sunnykfc
    Member of the Month Winner CoolHam Dragon Claws Battleship Champion Verified Diamond March Madness WoW Classic Official LoL Rank Verifier
    Secret Santa 2023 Rakashrug (2) Le Brony St. Patrick's Day 2023 RsProd Easter 2023 Summer 2022 Sythe's 15th Anniversary Top Striker
    Halloween 2023 Two Factor Authentication User Christmas 2023 Nitro Booster Valentine's Day 2023 Detective

Sunny RuneHall.com - The #1 Runescape Gambling
    Blaze Donor

probably better to buy from solo sellers rather than sites, I know they get banned and flagged v often
    also I wouldn't trust that lazerly guy xdddddddd

^ Pklender likes this.
  5. Unread #3 - Apr 25, 2023 at 1:22 PM
  6. Pklender
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Pklender Newcomer

Do you have any recommendations to where I could buy from reputable sellers?
    Haha yeah I didn’t trust him for a second X D

7. Unread #4 - Apr 25, 2023 at 1:25 PM
  8. Sunny
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    sunnykfc
    Member of the Month Winner CoolHam Dragon Claws Battleship Champion Verified Diamond March Madness WoW Classic Official LoL Rank Verifier
    Secret Santa 2023 Rakashrug (2) Le Brony St. Patrick's Day 2023 RsProd Easter 2023 Summer 2022 Sythe's 15th Anniversary Top Striker
    Halloween 2023 Two Factor Authentication User Christmas 2023 Nitro Booster Valentine's Day 2023 Detective

Sunny RuneHall.com - The #1 Runescape Gambling
    Blaze Donor

either the selling threads on sythe or the trading discord

^ Pklender likes this.
  9. Unread #5 - Apr 26, 2023 at 3:28 PM
  10. Tren Hard
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Tren Hard Forum Addict

Get outta here

11. Unread #6 - May 4, 2023 at 9:40 AM
  12. Gerbre
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    keso#0625

Gerbre Active Member

would probably use a decent 100+ish combat level account as mule but for <1b transactions but for bigger ones, main to main maybe. as for a reputable site, I'd suggest ones with lots of vouches in trading gp

13. Unread #7 - May 4, 2023 at 3:48 PM
  14. Dbuffed
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Two Factor Authentication User Heidy Easter 2023 (2) Christmas 2023 Secret Santa 2023 Hey... this isnt a fun rank Tier 1 Prizebox Poképedia <3 n4n0
    WoW Classic

Dbuffed Buffy Playground - The Real #1 OSRS Service!
    $200 USD Donor New Angelic

I have sold a few bill lately on mules I have been using for years.

These mules have never been members, are around 20-40 combat and have never done anything after said combat level and a few random skills than hold GP. I think the location, who you buy from and if you junk trade etc also come into play.

15. Unread #8 - May 15, 2023 at 2:56 AM
  16. Leptin
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    Leptin
    I saw Matthew Gohan has AIDS

Leptin Grand Master
    $200 USD Donor New

I got a few buying bans on my main account over time from what happened to me here’s my advice: buy large lumP sums instead of small amounts (Il explain why later) trade high level players if possible and I recommend also not using a alternate account to accept the goods as imo taking gold on a pure to instantly trade to ur main looks sus.

As to why I said to buy large sums, it’s because of how they handle buying bans, here’s how it went for me:

first instance of a rwt buying ban they actually instead send you a warning message stating if your caught again punishments start

after you get that first warning your account is flagged, imo it won’t even matter who you buy from after a warning because your most likely caught no matter what - as the detection system investigates the wealth accumulation of your account over time instead of only who you buy from? Solely speculation of course.

1st ban after the warning was a 2 day ban, no wealth removal.

Second ban after the warning, was a one week ban with mentioning of wealth removal, by this point I had bought over 5b osrs but thankfully got a lot of items, after being unbanned they removed every single coin and platinum token in my bank. However keeping my items so I thankfully lost only around 150m

now if I buy again, it’s a one month ban then after that it’s a perm ban.

this is why earlier i advised buying large lump sums - that way if you get banned a few times you no longer need to buy gold.

If possible though I do recommend buying gold from actual players as this may help avoid detection.

could also try buying large sums of gold on alt accounts and letting it rest for a few months or weeks before you trade it over to main account as well.

All just suggestions and my personal experiences. I’d overall recommend buying very large amounts in as little trades as possible and no longer buying gold after the first or second ban for lowest chance of wealth removal. Also always buy a lot of items/supplies with the gold you buy as it may save you like it did me.

to further clarify: I have been told by some people they still may take items, so I’d say if you buy let’s say 1b keep in mind leaving at least some cash as maybe if you have zero gp for them to take they then will look at taking items, much better to lose 50-100m then for them to delete your Torva out of spite lol

Last edited: May 15, 2023
< Safest way? | any small/one time sellers? >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site