Adblock breaks this site

Any good black ops 2 levelers??

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Xbox Sales and Services' started by C-E-P, Dec 28, 2012.

  1. C-E-P

    C-E-P Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Feb 4, 2010
    Posts:
    451
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Any good black ops 2 levelers??

    Looking for someone to level my account, must have 1.5+ kd

    Thanks
     
  2. Scripter

    Scripter Member

    Joined:
    Dec 9, 2012
    Posts:
    47
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Any good black ops 2 levelers??

    How much leveling needs to be done? I might have some time to do this after the new years, although I won't be able to do it all in one day, I'll get an hour or two per day. I can maintain a 1.5 ratio in Kill confirmed/FFA, or a 3-4 ratio in Sticks and stones, faster XP IMO. PM me if you're interested.
     
  3. Blatez Famous

    Blatez Famous Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 21, 2012
    Posts:
    455
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Any good black ops 2 levelers??

    I hit master prestige in around 4 and half days game time. I could do from the 1st level to master in under 2 weeks and prob come out with 2+ K/D ratio. What payment method are you looking for and how much?
     
  4. Silver

    Silver Previously known as: Silver_J
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 9, 2011
    Posts:
    2,046
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Any good black ops 2 levelers??

    Exactly how many levels do you need done? And payment method?
    Let me know, I may have time to do it.
     
  5. grasshopper1494

    grasshopper1494 Grand Master
    $5 USD Donor

    Joined:
    Jun 10, 2009
    Posts:
    3,525
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    20
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Any good black ops 2 levelers??

    depending on how many levels you want, I can do this for you. PM me
     
  6. C-E-P

    C-E-P Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Feb 4, 2010
    Posts:
    451
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Any good black ops 2 levelers??

    Still looking, must be able to take PayPal, start right away and keep a 1.5 + kd
     
  7. C-E-P

    C-E-P Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Feb 4, 2010
    Posts:
    451
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Any good black ops 2 levelers??

    Bump!!
     
  8. grasshopper1494

    grasshopper1494 Grand Master
    $5 USD Donor

    Joined:
    Jun 10, 2009
    Posts:
    3,525
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    20
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Any good black ops 2 levelers??

    PM me...
     
  9. C-E-P

    C-E-P Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Feb 4, 2010
    Posts:
    451
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Any good black ops 2 levelers??

    Have done
     
  10. C-E-P

    C-E-P Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Feb 4, 2010
    Posts:
    451
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Any good black ops 2 levelers??

    Still no one come through so still looking
     
< Selling 600K Coins | Buying Gb Wins And Creds >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site