Adblock breaks this site
  1. *ATTENTION* Threads posted in this section are hidden until approved by a staff member. You can also post as a guest by clicking "Post New Thread." Thank you.

Andre8Johnson0 Recovery

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by krunkc_7, Sep 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. krunkc_7

    krunkc_7 Newcomer

    Joined:
    Jun 13, 2010
    Posts:
    12
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Andre8Johnson0 Recovery

    So I stopped playing Runescape for about 5 years during college, which means I haven't used Sythe for about 4 years. I tried to sign onto Andre8Johnson0, but it says something about the password and January 2015... and so on. But the email I had for it was also deleted due to inactivity, so I can't get on the email to reset the password.

    My skype: cmsexton0528

    Thanks.
     
  2. FireZ

    FireZ BRZ Club Member (2014)
    Retired Administrator Highly Respected

    Joined:
    Dec 3, 2009
    Posts:
    27,899
    Referrals:
    20
    Sythe Gold:
    2,410
    Detective Top Striker Sythe Awards 2013 Winner Sythe's 10th Anniversary Heidy Not sure if srs or just newfag...
    Andre8Johnson0 Recovery

    email sent earlier
     
< Roary | Solid Tank Recovery. >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site