An opportunity to 10x your money in 25 minutes

Discussion in 'Cryptocurrency, Finance, & Gambling Discussion' started by RLdiamond, Mar 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unread #1 - Mar 24, 2018 at 9:28 PM
  2. RLdiamond
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

RLdiamond Forum Addict
    Trade With Caution

Hey guys,

I am here with an opportunity to literally 10x+ your money in less than 25 minutes, its basically a crypto insta trade from different exchanges, specific offers to fill and make major profit.

Everything can be caluculated and observed prior to investing and proceeding, its a great opportunity that I am willing to share with someone who has the cash.

NOT MORE than 500$ is needed, but perhaps you can earn more if you have more (we will calculated according to available and current offers available in the exchange)

RULES:

1) Must have experience in different exchanges altcoin trading, MUST not be an idiot, please do not mock this thread, if you got nasty idiotic comments keep em to yourself.
    2) I expect to receive 20% of your profit, regardless of the capital you invest in, I will be able to view what offers have been fullfilled. Its a guaranteed profit that expert traders can see and understand before investing, its a limited opportunity of couple of altcoins in different exchanges.

3) We don't have much time, such trades get regulated by the market soon.

Why won't I do it myself?

I am shitless gambler who spends all my crypto on gambling, I am currently not holding any crypto's that arent locked up or being staked in which I can freely liquidate into BTC and do this trade.

3. Unread #2 - Mar 25, 2018 at 6:15 AM
  4. Cherub
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    cherubuk
    Nitro Booster (2) Homosex Two Factor Authentication User Sythe's 15th Anniversary Easter 2019 Lawrence Summer 2020 (2) St. Patrick's Day 2022 Valentine's Day 2022 Easter 2022
    Winter Olympics 2022 Summer 2023 Christmas 2022 Easter 2021 Tier 1 Prizebox St. Patrick's Day 2019 CoolHam Halloween 2021 Christmas 2021

Cherub My Discord: cherubuk
    Cherub Donor Bond Holder

I'm sorry but this just doesn't add up. If i could 10x my money in 25 mins i wouldn't give two shits about the minimal returns of staking my coins and just sell out then use those funds. What's the risk/the real reason you don't want to do this yourself?

Also please explain the crypto insta trade between two different exchanges... (arbitrage?) but this doesn't seem possible. You can PM me about the details and i'll decide whether to invest in this.

^ Eazy E and Amei like this.
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2018
  5. Unread #3 - Mar 26, 2018 at 5:08 PM
  6. kc
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

kc Retired Gambling Addict
    Glide Donor

This just does not add up.

^ Eazy E, KShort and Away like this.
  7. Unread #4 - Mar 26, 2018 at 10:48 PM
  8. Dunworry
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    andrew7548
    In Memory of Jon Former OMM Dragon Claws

Dunworry Reality is perception
    Retired Global Moderator Dunworry2 Donor

TWC - very likely a scam

9. Unread #5 - Mar 27, 2018 at 11:22 AM
  10. Eazy E
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Toast Wallet User Two Factor Authentication User

Eazy E Graphic Designer and Developer
    $50 USD Donor New

um yeah sketchy at the least

My guess is that you will trade on a few different exchanges and work almost like a bot to lower prices and then sell higher, or you are buying off of one exchange and then resell on another exchange where the coins are listed higher (like with U.S. vs Korean exchanges).

But obviously, if you won't do it yourself, and you just want to make 20% for your knowledge, how about I offer you $1,000 right now to give me a guide on how I can do this myself?

@kc. Kinda of reminds me of when Bitconnect was advertised here.... just doesn't add up.

^ kc likes this.
  11. Unread #6 - Apr 5, 2018 at 6:51 PM
  12. harry1111
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

harry1111 Apprentice
    Banned

My guess is using a low volume exchange on a low volume coin to pump and dump, the other exchanges aren't used for arbitrage specifically but to reload or dump coins. Most likely illegal where you live btw, well grey area at best. Also against the terms and conditions of most if not all exchanges which can lock your account for doing so.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2018
  13. Unread #7 - Apr 8, 2018 at 11:48 AM
  14. RLdiamond
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

RLdiamond Forum Addict
    Trade With Caution

you have been on my ass since 2015 , get a fucking life man... my first comment was no smart ass comments like yours dude!

Now it is too late already, and I am not gonna disclose the plan in public, I will however disclose the plan to the first polite comment in my topic, and let him post a damn review about it, just to clear my name and show what an asshole you are.

I am not a SCAMMER, fucking DIG IT in your miserable racist brain of yours alright?

been 4 years already and u still cant find something on me.... GIVE UP ...

the method has been sent to Cherub..

Kindly leave a review about it to explain to this fucked up community that it was a realistic opportunity.

P.S: the reason I could not do it myself was because my crypto funds where in cold storage, and i could not remove them without a 48 hours delay period.

obviously once I had my crypto in my hands, i never returned to this shithole.

After seeing your stupid comments and noone even had the brain to dig into the opportunity and investigate himself, I realized its useless for me to throw a bone for rats...

15. Unread #8 - Apr 8, 2018 at 11:58 AM
  16. RLdiamond
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

RLdiamond Forum Addict
    Trade With Caution

please do not relate this with bitconnect scam.

did you read this line or you guys simply see what you want to see??

(Everything can be caluculated and observed prior to investing and proceeding)

Kinda reminds me of a blind sheep like community that cannot see beyond what is set for them, and cannot accept anything they are not familiar with.. you need to think outside the box...

17. Unread #9 - Apr 8, 2018 at 12:00 PM
  18. RLdiamond
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

RLdiamond Forum Addict
    Trade With Caution

Quite close, but I never use low volume coins, the higher the volume the merrier it is form.

There is no such thing as a pump n dump in this method. With high volume coins i need a fucking million dollar + to pump and dump it..

19. Unread #10 - Apr 8, 2018 at 1:01 PM
  20. Eazy E
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Toast Wallet User Two Factor Authentication User

Eazy E Graphic Designer and Developer
    $50 USD Donor New

just doesnt add up

if you can 10x in 25 minutes, why not start with $100, go to $1k, then 10x that and then again to make 100k in an hour and a half?

Sorry but if you changed your title, more people would believe you and may "invest" or whatever

21. Unread #11 - Apr 8, 2018 at 1:29 PM
  22. RLdiamond
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

RLdiamond Forum Addict
    Trade With Caution

its an opportunity, not a goldmine....I HAD 0 crypto, as they were in cold storage...

it was an arbitrage between couple of exchanges, with 2 different coins that had no limitations of transferring or anything, a legit opportunity.

Ofcourse 99% of u idiots wont understand that, and i will not spend more time here . I only come to sythe to sell or buy 07 since years, cause i know what a stupid community lays in here.

So I will stick to my initial decision, I will not negotiate this further with you guys.

23. Unread #12 - Apr 8, 2018 at 2:15 PM
  24. P2Y
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

P2Y Forum Addict

can 10x your money but you gamble it all everytime you do itself? unless your getting 10/1 on a bet and have never won anything in your life then your lying. get $1 and you will be able to turn it to £100 in 50 mins? provide proof of any 10x investment?

^ Dunworry likes this.
  25. Unread #13 - Apr 9, 2018 at 3:54 AM
  26. Panda
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Panda MANY RETARDS IMPOSTER ME, ALWAYS REQUEST A SYTHE PM!!

Closing this thread to prevent further spam

^ Eazy E likes this.
< UK Only - Grand National Offer - Free Guranteed ~£100 | phun.io | The Social Gambling Game | Faucet | Low House Edge | Provably Fair | >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site