Adblock breaks this site

am i ready for pvp

Discussion in 'RuneScape Miscellaneous' started by Lukef555, Nov 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lukef555

    Lukef555 Grand Master
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 16, 2008
    Posts:
    3,206
    Referrals:
    6
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    am i ready for pvp

    lol glad to see that you guys care....that account got banned awhile back i got anew one up i cant believe this thread is still alive

    please let this die guys
     
  2. Stabik

    Stabik Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 30, 2008
    Posts:
    127
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    am i ready for pvp

    I think you are ready :)
     
  3. Lukef555

    Lukef555 Grand Master
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 16, 2008
    Posts:
    3,206
    Referrals:
    6
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    am i ready for pvp

    kool im in lumby lookin for ppl to fight now
     
  4. Stabik

    Stabik Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 30, 2008
    Posts:
    127
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    am i ready for pvp

    good luck then
     
  5. abc12345

    abc12345 Active Member

    Joined:
    Mar 24, 2006
    Posts:
    122
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    5
    am i ready for pvp

    I would suggest a better food than trout, so then you can fight for longer :D
     
  6. alaskan6

    alaskan6 Guru

    Joined:
    Jan 8, 2006
    Posts:
    1,145
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    am i ready for pvp

    I would of just stayed pure mage or pure range. A tank could come along or something. (mith+leather/dhide)
     
  7. i heart str

    i heart str Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 21, 2008
    Posts:
    1,231
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    am i ready for pvp

    I would suggest not going to lumby, because that's where all the 1 itemers are, and you will just waste your runes/arrows on them. Try varrock.

    Other than that, looks good!

    Good luck!
     
  8. Lukef555

    Lukef555 Grand Master
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 16, 2008
    Posts:
    3,206
    Referrals:
    6
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    am i ready for pvp

    thanks guys
     
  9. ~Spirit~

    ~Spirit~ Member

    Joined:
    Feb 15, 2007
    Posts:
    57
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    am i ready for pvp

    You need to risk a minimum of 25k to receive drops though, I think that applies to low levels too but I'm not quite sure. I'd go with salmon too if I were you..can be fished quite easily and if you add up an extra 2 hp per food, you are gaining over 40 more hp than you would with trout.
     
  10. SolidRanqe

    SolidRanqe Active Member

    Joined:
    Nov 3, 2008
    Posts:
    111
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    am i ready for pvp

    Very nice! keep it up and u'll own
     
  11. Lukef555

    Lukef555 Grand Master
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 16, 2008
    Posts:
    3,206
    Referrals:
    6
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    am i ready for pvp

    i got some not bad stuff lots of runes and arrows on my first trip in edge so i went down to barb village...
    dd in middle got owned:( back to training im ginna be staking a lil a duel arena to scrape up somore cash
     
  12. sellmyalt

    sellmyalt Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 27, 2008
    Posts:
    514
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    am i ready for pvp

    I'd suggest a power ammy.

    And as you said I think you should train a bit more.

    Good luck :).

    And yeah barb is multi lol.. :(
     
  13. mike_w_99

    mike_w_99 Grand Master
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 5, 2008
    Posts:
    2,034
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    am i ready for pvp

    Change the arrows to addy. ur good.
     
  14. Lukef555

    Lukef555 Grand Master
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 16, 2008
    Posts:
    3,206
    Referrals:
    6
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    am i ready for pvp

    i was using a few addy in bh didnt get too much loot still soem runes almost died a few times so im ginna go back to pvp after i auto 40 att and 50 str:)
     
  15. teddo

    teddo Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 20, 2007
    Posts:
    583
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    am i ready for pvp

    try pking in varrock, more "legit" pkers, and other than that, if your mainly a ranger, you should carry a mith skimmy, no realy point to it. either way great start!
     
  16. Fury's Punisher

    Fury's Punisher Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Nov 15, 2008
    Posts:
    535
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    am i ready for pvp

    I don't see your stats... You must've taken the pic down. But with 43 Ranged, you will probably do pretty well.
     
  17. The Grey Eyed Phantom

    The Grey Eyed Phantom Newcomer

    Joined:
    Nov 28, 2008
    Posts:
    5
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    am i ready for pvp

    I suggest you use addy arrows and get something like lobs.
     
  18. Skele

    Skele ღ Heartbreak Kid ღ
    $100 USD Donor Crabby Retired Global Moderator

    Joined:
    Nov 4, 2007
    Posts:
    12,216
    Referrals:
    12
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Tier 1 Prizebox
    am i ready for pvp

    Keep the str ammy, i would drop the mith scimmy though.
    However I highly suggest training up a abit, it isnt really worth it at that lvl.
     
  19. mike_w_99

    mike_w_99 Grand Master
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 5, 2008
    Posts:
    2,034
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    am i ready for pvp

    post your stats as well.
     
  20. rmcb07

    rmcb07 Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Apr 15, 2007
    Posts:
    333
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    am i ready for pvp

    If I were you, I wouldn't use trout, use lobs or something else. Salmon would work at your level also.
     
< Server/Client programmer | For sale: Playstation 3...Xbox 360 solo >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site