Adblock breaks this site

almost scammed over discord

Discussion in 'Report A Scammer Archive' started by Kyel, Nov 27, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kyel

    Kyel Newcomer

    Joined:
    May 16, 2015
    Posts:
    14
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    10
    almost scammed over discord

    Scammer's profile link: NeedYourAccounts

    Discord ID + Unique Discord ID: NYA-Tyler#8787 520831365210570753

    Proof that it's their Discord: This post has his discord linked at the bottom of his original post. I will feature a screenshot in the imgur album.

    Proof of offsite scam/blackhat: He used a really bad scam. I made a post looking for an account name on LoL. He added my discord because I linked it (for some reason), and he added me directly on his main account. He then made a quick story saying he's advertising for a friend and using his referrals to get trust. I asked to deal with his friend and he made or had an extra discord account and added me. He asked for untraceable forms of payment in BTC / Runescape gold. His proof of owning the account was an inspect element scan on the league of legends website. I told him it was a bad scam and he instantly blocked me on both accounts.
    People like this are dangerous, using their notoriety on your website to scam unsuspecting individuals. He almost got me convinced until I was messaged by another user that the name actually wasn't obtainable.
    scam album
     
  2. Wellness

    Wellness ~ ALWAYS ASK FOR A PM ~
    $300 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Jan 14, 2018
    Posts:
    19,660
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    7,437
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    434850633112092712
    Discord Username:
    wellness0661
    Rakashrug Hey... this isnt a fun rank Nitro Booster Tier 2 Prizebox Heidy Homosex
    almost scammed over discord

    Hey man, this was an imposter scam.

    434850633112092712 is my UID as shown in my signature.
     
    Yuva, Kissable and Old Hobo like this.
  3. Kyel

    Kyel Newcomer

    Joined:
    May 16, 2015
    Posts:
    14
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    10
    almost scammed over discord

    Really don't think so boss. You instantly blocked me after I said I was reporting you and then checked this forum to see if I actually posted hahaha. You're advertising the same Discord name in all your posts, and have your ID posted no where.
     
    Hex likes this.
  4. Wellness

    Wellness ~ ALWAYS ASK FOR A PM ~
    $300 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Jan 14, 2018
    Posts:
    19,660
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    7,437
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    434850633112092712
    Discord Username:
    wellness0661
    Rakashrug Hey... this isnt a fun rank Nitro Booster Tier 2 Prizebox Heidy Homosex
    almost scammed over discord


    My UID is in the upper right of my profile as well buddy.

    Sorry for your loss.

    This is the most common scam on Sythe.
     
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2019
    Yuva, HNCdice, MAGZ and 3 others like this.
  5. Gladiator

    Gladiator Legend
    Gladiator Donor Cheetah

    Joined:
    Sep 12, 2013
    Posts:
    103,484
    Referrals:
    809
    Sythe Gold:
    18,103
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    395798480158982145
    Discord Username:
    gladiator0003
    Gohan has AIDS (2) Snowflake (2) Verified Diamond Trole Two Factor Authentication User Voluntaryist Why can't I hold all of these feels? (2) Dunce (2) Lawrence Hey... this isnt a fun rank
    Carrot (2) Halloween 2013 Valentine's Singing Competition Winner Hoover Homosex Friendship is Magic Nitro Booster Potamus (3) Cook Village Drunk
    Gooby Gracious Cool Kid Pokémon Trainer STEVE Spyro Candy Man
    almost scammed over discord

    Last edited: Nov 28, 2019
  6. Gladiator

    Gladiator Legend
    Gladiator Donor Cheetah

    Joined:
    Sep 12, 2013
    Posts:
    103,484
    Referrals:
    809
    Sythe Gold:
    18,103
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    395798480158982145
    Discord Username:
    gladiator0003
    Gohan has AIDS (2) Snowflake (2) Verified Diamond Trole Two Factor Authentication User Voluntaryist Why can't I hold all of these feels? (2) Dunce (2) Lawrence Hey... this isnt a fun rank
    Carrot (2) Halloween 2013 Valentine's Singing Competition Winner Hoover Homosex Friendship is Magic Nitro Booster Potamus (3) Cook Village Drunk
    Gooby Gracious Cool Kid Pokémon Trainer STEVE Spyro Candy Man
    almost scammed over discord

    @Kyel
    No response, feel free to create a new report with the above proof
     
< Jamable (off-site scam) | mistifierz >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site