Adblock breaks this site

READY TO PK [31PRAYER FIRECAPE PURE]

Discussion in 'OSRS Pures & Skillers: Level 70+' started by hasse, Mar 30, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hasse

    hasse Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 10, 2015
    Posts:
    64
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    54
    READY TO PK [31PRAYER FIRECAPE PURE]

    HEY GUYS IM HERE SELLING MY OLDSCHOOL RUNESCAPE PURES -REASON BEING, I DONT PLAY ANYMORE I PLAY PRIVATE SERVERS, THE FOLLOWING ACCOUNT IS MY 31 PRAYER FIRECAPE PURE, CONTAINS B RING I, FULLY QUESTED INCLUDING CRYSTALBOW, MITH GLOBES, NMZ QUETS, DESERT TREASURES, ALL OTHER PURE QUESTS
    IT IS READY TO PK

    YES I AM ORIGINAL OWNER, TO ALL MY ACCOUNTS IM AM SELLING,


    PRICE FOR THIS ACCOUNT : 250M OSRS OR 270 AUD!

    STATS-
    Gyazo - 2a027b832db8319c4676c1d25dab0329.png

    BAN METRE-
    Gyazo - a40bf9bea0f46f31d0cbe678899567cb.png

    B-RING (I) AND FIRECAPE-
    Gyazo - a1736415f9f0809528dbb1035c0d489a.png

    CONTACT INFORMATION, SKYPE :JAKELEET
    THIS ACCOUNT IS THE OLD LOGIN TYPE ALSO! HAS A VERY APPEALING NAME AND WELL KNOWN IN THE WILDERNESS!
     
  2. Wortel

    Wortel Strive not to be a success, rather be of value.
    Wortel Donor Ghost Face Retired Global Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 17, 2016
    Posts:
    32,147
    Referrals:
    55
    Sythe Gold:
    999
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Sythe's 15th Anniversary (2)
    I saw Matthew OG Club SytheSteamer WoW Classic Member of the Month Winner Photography Competition Winner In Memory of Jon May the 4th Be With You Member of the Quarter Winner
    Two Factor Authentication User Detective Carrot
< AGS PURE, QUESTED, FIRECAPE, 600+ ROGUE KILLS | [Trusted OO] Maxed 60 Attack Piety Pure - Firecape - Torso - Anchor >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site