Account Shop!!

Discussion in 'Archives' started by usualpker, Dec 16, 2008.

Account Shop!!
  1. Unread #1 - Dec 16, 2008 at 4:12 PM
  2. usualpker
    Joined:
    Dec 12, 2008
    Posts:
    106
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    usualpker Active Member
    Banned

    Account Shop!!

    Well, this is more of a swap shop though. Anyways, I'm selling some accounts.
    Skillers,mains,and low level pures. MSN [email protected] for info. Rules are I do not go first. If I do, you pay for MM. Also, I'm only swapping.P.S. I have many more accounts than these. Just tell me what kind of account you're looking for and I might have. Random Pictures of some of the accounts!:


    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    * Has 148k.

    If interested in these, MSN [email protected] and message here. Thanks!
     
< Need help with rsbot, not working. ( NEED HELP ASAP PLS ) | Elimination >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site