Adblock breaks this site

Account issue @Rogue.Services

Discussion in 'Report A Scammer Archive' started by artemji, Aug 16, 2026.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. artemji

    artemji Active Member
    $25 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Jun 16, 2019
    Posts:
    161
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    213
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    1067871007114809436
    Discord Username:
    spoon#4994
    Verified Ironman
    Account issue @Rogue.Services

    OSRS Account Recovered — Seller Unresponsive / No feedback


    Scammer’s profile link: @Rogue Services

    Amount scammed: $475

    Discord ID + Unique ID: rogue.randy/1154046870151237654

    **Proof that it’s their Discord:**imgur.com

    **Original sales thread:**https://www.sythe.org/threads/trusted-donor-ironman-450m-bank-great-value/#post-92203862

    **Proof of payment:**imgur.com / Transaction: 40000327e4084212204a83adb6e579cc79108ab32d7da20307284af9fd5eccf4 | Blockchain.com

    Proof of contacting seller:
    imgur.com

    Email i got:
    imgur.com

    Explanation of the trade


    The transaction initially went smoothly and I received access to the account. I used the account normally and had full control of it after the purchase. I know its almost been a year since initial purchase but i still think i should post this to spread awareness.


    On 29th of july i lost access to the account. The account had been recovered, it had prevoiusly been locked a few times, but after i unlocked it the jagex account got disabled. I then got an email that the character had been moved to a different jagex account.


    I contacted Rogue to explain what happened. Unfortunately he has not responded despite my attempts to contact him


    I am requesting that the seller either:


    1. Return the account to me with full access,
    2. Refund the $475 I paid for the account.

    I am happy to provide any additional evidence that staff require.
     
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2026
    OnlyPurples likes this.
  2. Kanye

    Kanye
    $300 USD Donor New Gentlemen Global Moderator

    Joined:
    Aug 2, 2016
    Posts:
    180,494
    Referrals:
    10
    Sythe Gold:
    191,283
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    932742226746953810
    Discord Username:
    kanye_
    Two Factor Authentication User HamSanta (2) Summer 2022 Staff of the Quarter Winner Summer 2024 Christmas 2025 Halloween 2025 March Madness (2) Verified Ironman Homosex
    Gohan has AIDS <3 n4n0 Poképedia Ursaring Potamus
    Account issue @Rogue.Services

  3. artemji

    artemji Active Member
    $25 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Jun 16, 2019
    Posts:
    161
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    213
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    1067871007114809436
    Discord Username:
    spoon#4994
    Verified Ironman
  4. Kanye

    Kanye
    $300 USD Donor New Gentlemen Global Moderator

    Joined:
    Aug 2, 2016
    Posts:
    180,494
    Referrals:
    10
    Sythe Gold:
    191,283
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    932742226746953810
    Discord Username:
    kanye_
    Two Factor Authentication User HamSanta (2) Summer 2022 Staff of the Quarter Winner Summer 2024 Christmas 2025 Halloween 2025 March Madness (2) Verified Ironman Homosex
    Gohan has AIDS <3 n4n0 Poképedia Ursaring Potamus
    Account issue @Rogue.Services

    Thanks, as they are inactive it appears they can address this report in a pardon if they ever wish to return.
     
    artemji likes this.
< Resolved | [Invalid - drop trade] >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site