Account Hacked during a skill training service - Runescape 07

Discussion in 'Oldschool 07 RuneScape Skill Training' started by Alvp, Jun 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unread #1 - Jun 1, 2017 at 11:20 AM
  2. Alvp
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Alvp Active Member

As described above, my osrs account was hacked today.
    Since i've registered on Sythe i've decided to hire someone trustable who could power level my osrs account. Account is relatively new (created a few months ago) and i'm the only owner. I always use authenticator and passwords are always considered "safe" due to their difficulty. Email linked to the account isn't the same as the login and it's also protected with authenticator plus a new password every month. Somehow, my account was hacked during a skill training service i requested to Dan Buddy.
    I paid 200M 07 gold to Dan Buddy and i trusted him my bank. However, this wasn't the first service i requested from him. The other order couldn't be completed due to personal issues but Dan refunded me a big portion of the gold, according to the gaming experience provided by him. Dan Buddy could just deny to provide me a refund and that's not what happened.
    Due to that situation i've requested c0ngs skill training services so that i could have my initial request fulfilled. Before c0ngs started the service i changed bank pin and password. After a few weeks c0ngs sucessfully finished the service and all went good.

Since, my goal was to have a maxed account i started a topic to find someone who could be interested training my account. Many people showed interest and Dan Buddy was one of them. Initially i didn't agree with Dan Buddy prices but we managed to establish a pleasant price for him and for my budget. I talked to Dan and we agreed that he would start training Magic (58-80), Slayer (40-70) and Range (70-99) for 200M 07 Gold. Dan Buddy normally would not agree with those prices but since my goal was to become maxed and i would request many other skill trainings to him, he decided to make me a discount.

Once again, before Dan Buddy started the service i changed bank pin and password. Dan started the service and as before he always kept me updated with the stats progress. Everything was fine until yesterday, Dan sent me a message on Skype asking if i removed everything from my account...

I haven't accessed the account and my email associated with the account wasn't touched.
    Now.. Even tho everything points to Dan Buddy, it makes no sense because my bank was worth around 100M and the service isn't completed so i will be forced to ask him for a refund (200M minus the 80 Magic service).
    Any way i lose money here but if Dan somehow was the scammer he would not lose any money but he wouldn't take advantage from this situation since the amount of gold refunded will be higher than 100M.

Note: I always disable authenticator on my runescape account when a service is starting.

I've never been hacked or get any osrs account compromised and i don't know how to proceed on this type of situations, since it happened during a skill training service.

Waiting for any Mod to review this case. Sorry if this thread it's on the wrong section but i didn't knew where to post it.

Regards,
    Alvp

3. Unread #2 - Jun 1, 2017 at 11:29 AM
  4. Nate
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    N8#1592
    Dragon Claws

Nate Contact me to hire this space!
    $200 USD Donor New

^ Alvp likes this.
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2017
  5. Unread #3 - Jun 1, 2017 at 11:30 AM
  6. Alvp
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Alvp Active Member

Thank you

7. Unread #4 - Jun 1, 2017 at 12:04 PM
  8. Andre959351
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Andre959351 Forum Addict

I don't know if this is a joke or not but honestly, charging 200m for those services is a scam by itself. `:D`:D`:D

9. Unread #5 - Jun 1, 2017 at 12:08 PM
  10. Wortel
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Carrot Sythe's 15th Anniversary (2)
    Detective Two Factor Authentication User OG Club SytheSteamer WoW Classic Member of the Month Winner Photography Competition Winner I saw Matthew In Memory of Jon
    May the 4th Be With You Member of the Quarter Winner

Wortel Strive not to be a success, rather be of value.
    Wortel Donor Ghost Face Retired Global Moderator

< Lemonheads Sandcrab Training service | cheap skilling service >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site